West Cornwall Pasty Co launches The Special One to celebrate Mourinho return
By Chloe Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 August 2013 09:04AM
BabyGRAND, the marketing agency, has created a commemorative piri-piri chicken pasty to celebrate the return of Portuguese football coach, Jose Mourinho, to Chelsea on behalf of the West Cornwall Pasty Co.
The pasty was created by BabyGRAND, the pasty company’s creative agency. The Special One pasty will be on sale on a first come first served basis for the start of the football season at Stamford Bridge.
A campaign on traditional poster sites and digital screens around the Chelsea stadium will promote the limited edition pasty during Chelsea’s first Premier League match against Hull on Saturday.
Shelagh Smale, the marketing director for the West Cornwall Pasty Co, said: "We’d like to know what Jose Mourinho thinks of our new recipe.
"It brings together the best of Britain and Portugal- a bit like the special one himself."
This marks the first of many new products BabyGRAND will help the West Cornwall Pasty Co create, including a special Christmas range.
BabyGRAND won the WCPCo creative account in June this year following a five-way pitch against Torch by Design, The Collaborators, Tait and JHP.
The agency’s remit was originally brand identity, retail theatre and communications, but since then the agency has also been tasked with helping create new products and packaging to help bring production innovation into the limelight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Hugely exciting new DOOH business! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped generous commission, London
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile