Agencies line up for National Express brief
National Express is reviewing its customer relationship marketing as it seeks to consolidate the business into a single agency.
The coach operator, which has issued a tender, wants an agency to handle activities including database holding, campaign management and e-mail provision. National Express has previously used multiple shops for its CRM.
The incumbents include Sky IQ, which hosts the database; Experian CheetahMail, which handles e-mail; and McCann Birmingham, which oversees the creative work.
A spokeswoman said: "National Express is currently reviewing its marketing activities with a view to developing a more strategic approach to CRM. We are looking for a single agency but, if this is not possible, are open to considering alternative solutions or recommendations."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure