Agencies line up for National Express brief
National Express is reviewing its customer relationship marketing as it seeks to consolidate the business into a single agency.
The coach operator, which has issued a tender, wants an agency to handle activities including database holding, campaign management and e-mail provision. National Express has previously used multiple shops for its CRM.
The incumbents include Sky IQ, which hosts the database; Experian CheetahMail, which handles e-mail; and McCann Birmingham, which oversees the creative work.
A spokeswoman said: "National Express is currently reviewing its marketing activities with a view to developing a more strategic approach to CRM. We are looking for a single agency but, if this is not possible, are open to considering alternative solutions or recommendations."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner/Buyer - (Tv,Press) - Top 10 Media Agency- London Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014