Agencies line up for National Express brief
National Express is reviewing its customer relationship marketing as it seeks to consolidate the business into a single agency.
The coach operator, which has issued a tender, wants an agency to handle activities including database holding, campaign management and e-mail provision. National Express has previously used multiple shops for its CRM.
The incumbents include Sky IQ, which hosts the database; Experian CheetahMail, which handles e-mail; and McCann Birmingham, which oversees the creative work.
A spokeswoman said: "National Express is currently reviewing its marketing activities with a view to developing a more strategic approach to CRM. We are looking for a single agency but, if this is not possible, are open to considering alternative solutions or recommendations."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer - West London Nakama £40 000 + Benefits, West London
- Research Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'