Agencies line up for National Express brief
National Express is reviewing its customer relationship marketing as it seeks to consolidate the business into a single agency.
The coach operator, which has issued a tender, wants an agency to handle activities including database holding, campaign management and e-mail provision. National Express has previously used multiple shops for its CRM.
The incumbents include Sky IQ, which hosts the database; Experian CheetahMail, which handles e-mail; and McCann Birmingham, which oversees the creative work.
A spokeswoman said: "National Express is currently reviewing its marketing activities with a view to developing a more strategic approach to CRM. We are looking for a single agency but, if this is not possible, are open to considering alternative solutions or recommendations."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Major Players £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Sub Editor and Translator (German speaking) Major Players £25000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Agile Project Manager, E-commerce, Analytics, Agile, Data Salt £50000 - £78000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Proudction Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran