Peter Crouch signs up for Virgin Media BT Sport push
Peter Crouch stars as a footballer who has inadvertently signed to a pub team in the latest ad for Virgin Media created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The ad, which promotes the availability of BT Sport on the Virgin Media platform, uses the strapline: "Make sure you start the season with the right team" and reunites Crouch with his former boss Harry Redknapp who provides the voiceover.
The campaign spans TV, print and online and breaks this evening with media planning handled by Fifty6.
Richard Larcombe, the director of advertising and sponsorship at Virgin Media, said: "Peter joins our winning team of sporting superstars, Usain Bolt and Mo Farah, as BT Sport kicks off the action on Virgin TV.
"By signing to Virgin Media this season, our customers can enjoy every minute of the Barclays Premier League action, Aviva Premiership rugby and a whole world of sport from both BT Sport and Sky Sports.
"With the majority of our pay-TV customers watching BT Sport for no extra cost, Virgin Media customers are onto a winner."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London