Peter Crouch signs up for Virgin Media BT Sport push
Peter Crouch stars as a footballer who has inadvertently signed to a pub team in the latest ad for Virgin Media created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The ad, which promotes the availability of BT Sport on the Virgin Media platform, uses the strapline: "Make sure you start the season with the right team" and reunites Crouch with his former boss Harry Redknapp who provides the voiceover.
The campaign spans TV, print and online and breaks this evening with media planning handled by Fifty6.
Richard Larcombe, the director of advertising and sponsorship at Virgin Media, said: "Peter joins our winning team of sporting superstars, Usain Bolt and Mo Farah, as BT Sport kicks off the action on Virgin TV.
"By signing to Virgin Media this season, our customers can enjoy every minute of the Barclays Premier League action, Aviva Premiership rugby and a whole world of sport from both BT Sport and Sky Sports.
"With the majority of our pay-TV customers watching BT Sport for no extra cost, Virgin Media customers are onto a winner."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push