Total Media appoints Carat's Liz Duff as head of TV
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 19 August 2013 11:45AM
Total Media has appointed Liz Duff, a broadcast associate director at Carat, as its new head of TV, replacing Leila Travis, who joined Thinkbox as head of planning in April.
Duff will oversee Total Media’s expanding TV offer, as its TV billings continue to grow, according to the independent agency.
She will manage the agency’s TV team of five people, helping to drive innovation, client launches and growth strategies. Duff began her role last week and reports to Total Media’s head of media operations, Celine Saturnino.
Saturnino said: "TV is a central aspect of many of our clients’ launch and growth strategies and with rapid evolution in the TV market, we are excited by the innovation Liz can bring to our clients’ business."
Duff worked at Carat for over 12 years, joining as a graduate from university.
Thomas Laranjo, the managing director at Total Media, added: "Liz has an immense pedigree and we’re excited about the pure wealth of talent and experience she brings, complementing Total Media’s clients."
Total Media’s TV clients include Total Greek Yoghurt, Broadbandchoices.com, Hotwire, Ceuta and Visit Orlando.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building