Total Media appoints Carat's Liz Duff as head of TV
Total Media has appointed Liz Duff, a broadcast associate director at Carat, as its new head of TV, replacing Leila Travis, who joined Thinkbox as head of planning in April.
Duff will oversee Total Media’s expanding TV offer, as its TV billings continue to grow, according to the independent agency.
She will manage the agency’s TV team of five people, helping to drive innovation, client launches and growth strategies. Duff began her role last week and reports to Total Media’s head of media operations, Celine Saturnino.
Saturnino said: "TV is a central aspect of many of our clients’ launch and growth strategies and with rapid evolution in the TV market, we are excited by the innovation Liz can bring to our clients’ business."
Duff worked at Carat for over 12 years, joining as a graduate from university.
Thomas Laranjo, the managing director at Total Media, added: "Liz has an immense pedigree and we’re excited about the pure wealth of talent and experience she brings, complementing Total Media’s clients."
Total Media’s TV clients include Total Greek Yoghurt, Broadbandchoices.com, Hotwire, Ceuta and Visit Orlando.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
Agency: Adam & Eve