Total Media appoints Carat's Liz Duff as head of TV
Total Media has appointed Liz Duff, a broadcast associate director at Carat, as its new head of TV, replacing Leila Travis, who joined Thinkbox as head of planning in April.
Duff will oversee Total Media’s expanding TV offer, as its TV billings continue to grow, according to the independent agency.
She will manage the agency’s TV team of five people, helping to drive innovation, client launches and growth strategies. Duff began her role last week and reports to Total Media’s head of media operations, Celine Saturnino.
Saturnino said: "TV is a central aspect of many of our clients’ launch and growth strategies and with rapid evolution in the TV market, we are excited by the innovation Liz can bring to our clients’ business."
Duff worked at Carat for over 12 years, joining as a graduate from university.
Thomas Laranjo, the managing director at Total Media, added: "Liz has an immense pedigree and we’re excited about the pure wealth of talent and experience she brings, complementing Total Media’s clients."
Total Media’s TV clients include Total Greek Yoghurt, Broadbandchoices.com, Hotwire, Ceuta and Visit Orlando.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers