Red Bee Media hires Booth to lead creative
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 August 2013 08:00AM
Red Bee Media has appointed Andy Booth, a creative and board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, as the group creative director.
He replaces Frazer Jelleyman, who has relocated to Canada.
Booth will oversee BBC campaigns and report to Charlie Mawer, the executive creative director.
Booth has been at AMV since 2008. His recent work includes EDF Energy "feel better energy" and Galaxy’s brand campaign that featured a CGI Audrey Hepburn.
Before AMV, he worked at 4Creative, where he won a D&AD Pencil for the More4 "Russian bear" spot.
Mawer said: "Andy brings a unique blend of experiences, developed during his time working both in some of the UK’s leading creative agencies and in a more specialist environment at 4Creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Planning Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Lead Digital Media Director - Dubai, UAE (tax free) HR Source Excellent, Dubai, UAE
- International Media/Account Director - Dubai, UAE (tax free) HR Source Excellent, Dubai, UAE
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets