Red Bee Media hires Booth to lead creative
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 August 2013 08:00AM
Red Bee Media has appointed Andy Booth, a creative and board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, as the group creative director.
He replaces Frazer Jelleyman, who has relocated to Canada.
Booth will oversee BBC campaigns and report to Charlie Mawer, the executive creative director.
Booth has been at AMV since 2008. His recent work includes EDF Energy "feel better energy" and Galaxy’s brand campaign that featured a CGI Audrey Hepburn.
Before AMV, he worked at 4Creative, where he won a D&AD Pencil for the More4 "Russian bear" spot.
Mawer said: "Andy brings a unique blend of experiences, developed during his time working both in some of the UK’s leading creative agencies and in a more specialist environment at 4Creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Account Manager - BEAUTY FMCG Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- SENIOR UI DESIGNER - £60-80K - LONDON Salt £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs