Red Bee Media hires Booth to lead creative
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 August 2013 08:00AM
Red Bee Media has appointed Andy Booth, a creative and board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, as the group creative director.
He replaces Frazer Jelleyman, who has relocated to Canada.
Booth will oversee BBC campaigns and report to Charlie Mawer, the executive creative director.
Booth has been at AMV since 2008. His recent work includes EDF Energy "feel better energy" and Galaxy’s brand campaign that featured a CGI Audrey Hepburn.
Before AMV, he worked at 4Creative, where he won a D&AD Pencil for the More4 "Russian bear" spot.
Mawer said: "Andy brings a unique blend of experiences, developed during his time working both in some of the UK’s leading creative agencies and in a more specialist environment at 4Creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Senior Planner c£65k + bens Direct Recruitment c£65k + bens. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Strategist - 40k + bens Direct Recruitment 40k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7