Red Bee Media hires Booth to lead creative
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 August 2013 08:00AM
Red Bee Media has appointed Andy Booth, a creative and board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, as the group creative director.
He replaces Frazer Jelleyman, who has relocated to Canada.
Booth will oversee BBC campaigns and report to Charlie Mawer, the executive creative director.
Booth has been at AMV since 2008. His recent work includes EDF Energy "feel better energy" and Galaxy’s brand campaign that featured a CGI Audrey Hepburn.
Before AMV, he worked at 4Creative, where he won a D&AD Pencil for the More4 "Russian bear" spot.
Mawer said: "Andy brings a unique blend of experiences, developed during his time working both in some of the UK’s leading creative agencies and in a more specialist environment at 4Creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Major Players £27000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Group Head- Ad Tech, Programmatic Ultimate Asset £70000 - £75000 per annum + UNBEATABLE COMMISSION & benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Manager Major Players £350 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager / Resource Manager Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + PRO RATA, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred