Red Bee Media hires Booth to lead creative
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 August 2013 08:00AM
Red Bee Media has appointed Andy Booth, a creative and board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, as the group creative director.
He replaces Frazer Jelleyman, who has relocated to Canada.
Booth will oversee BBC campaigns and report to Charlie Mawer, the executive creative director.
Booth has been at AMV since 2008. His recent work includes EDF Energy "feel better energy" and Galaxy’s brand campaign that featured a CGI Audrey Hepburn.
Before AMV, he worked at 4Creative, where he won a D&AD Pencil for the More4 "Russian bear" spot.
Mawer said: "Andy brings a unique blend of experiences, developed during his time working both in some of the UK’s leading creative agencies and in a more specialist environment at 4Creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne