Adam&Eve/DDB picks up SSE ad brief
Adam&Eve/DDB has won the advertising account for the energy provider SSE.
The account moves from the Scottish agencies Leith and The Gate in a pitch that was managed by AAR and Tina Fegent Consulting, and led by the chief marketing officer, Jenny Ashmore.
A&E/DDB triumphed in a final three-pitch against Krow and Leo Burnett – TBWA\London and Leith were eliminated in an earlier round.
SSE, which is the UK’s second-biggest energy supplier, kicked off the review in March after the Government revealed that it would force energy firms to start placing customers on the cheapest plan.
The company incorporates the suppliers Southern Electric, Atlantic, Scottish Hydro, Southern Electric and SWALEC.
No one at SSE or A&E/DDB was available to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK