Adam&Eve/DDB picks up SSE ad brief
Adam&Eve/DDB has won the advertising account for the energy provider SSE.
The account moves from the Scottish agencies Leith and The Gate in a pitch that was managed by AAR and Tina Fegent Consulting, and led by the chief marketing officer, Jenny Ashmore.
A&E/DDB triumphed in a final three-pitch against Krow and Leo Burnett – TBWA\London and Leith were eliminated in an earlier round.
SSE, which is the UK’s second-biggest energy supplier, kicked off the review in March after the Government revealed that it would force energy firms to start placing customers on the cheapest plan.
The company incorporates the suppliers Southern Electric, Atlantic, Scottish Hydro, Southern Electric and SWALEC.
No one at SSE or A&E/DDB was available to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director PFJ £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Social Media Source £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage
- Affiliate Marketing Manager Norton Leigh £30,000, Central London
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- Google reveals most searched-for events in 2013 Zeitgeist campaign