Adam&Eve/DDB picks up SSE ad brief
Adam&Eve/DDB has won the advertising account for the energy provider SSE.
The account moves from the Scottish agencies Leith and The Gate in a pitch that was managed by AAR and Tina Fegent Consulting, and led by the chief marketing officer, Jenny Ashmore.
A&E/DDB triumphed in a final three-pitch against Krow and Leo Burnett – TBWA\London and Leith were eliminated in an earlier round.
SSE, which is the UK’s second-biggest energy supplier, kicked off the review in March after the Government revealed that it would force energy firms to start placing customers on the cheapest plan.
The company incorporates the suppliers Southern Electric, Atlantic, Scottish Hydro, Southern Electric and SWALEC.
No one at SSE or A&E/DDB was available to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44