Adam&Eve/DDB picks up SSE ad brief
Adam&Eve/DDB has won the advertising account for the energy provider SSE.
The account moves from the Scottish agencies Leith and The Gate in a pitch that was managed by AAR and Tina Fegent Consulting, and led by the chief marketing officer, Jenny Ashmore.
A&E/DDB triumphed in a final three-pitch against Krow and Leo Burnett – TBWA\London and Leith were eliminated in an earlier round.
SSE, which is the UK’s second-biggest energy supplier, kicked off the review in March after the Government revealed that it would force energy firms to start placing customers on the cheapest plan.
The company incorporates the suppliers Southern Electric, Atlantic, Scottish Hydro, Southern Electric and SWALEC.
No one at SSE or A&E/DDB was available to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Advertising Account Manager Archant Basic £30,000 + £9600 bonus, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media