Adam&Eve/DDB picks up SSE ad brief
Adam&Eve/DDB has won the advertising account for the energy provider SSE.
The account moves from the Scottish agencies Leith and The Gate in a pitch that was managed by AAR and Tina Fegent Consulting, and led by the chief marketing officer, Jenny Ashmore.
A&E/DDB triumphed in a final three-pitch against Krow and Leo Burnett – TBWA\London and Leith were eliminated in an earlier round.
SSE, which is the UK’s second-biggest energy supplier, kicked off the review in March after the Government revealed that it would force energy firms to start placing customers on the cheapest plan.
The company incorporates the suppliers Southern Electric, Atlantic, Scottish Hydro, Southern Electric and SWALEC.
No one at SSE or A&E/DDB was available to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure