James Villa Holidays appoints McCann Birmingham
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 September 2013 03:40PM
James Villa Holidays, the villa and self-catering holiday specialist, has appointed McCann Birmingham as the creative agency for its next TV ad.
McCann Birmingham won the account following a competitive pitch against four other undisclosed agencies.
The appointment follows the arrival of Mark Bloxham as the marketing director of James Villa Holidays in June.
Bloxham said: "From the outset, McCann Birmingham showed a real understanding of the James Villas brand and a high level of creativity, all under extremely tight deadlines."
The campaign will take the form of a 30-second TV commercial due to launch later this year.
Jon Marchant, a managing partner at McCann Birmingham, said: "James Villas are firmly established as the UK’s favourite villa holiday specialist and we're very excited about communicating why this is the case, in a compelling and aspirational manner."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement