James Villa Holidays appoints McCann Birmingham
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 September 2013 03:40PM
James Villa Holidays, the villa and self-catering holiday specialist, has appointed McCann Birmingham as the creative agency for its next TV ad.
McCann Birmingham won the account following a competitive pitch against four other undisclosed agencies.
The appointment follows the arrival of Mark Bloxham as the marketing director of James Villa Holidays in June.
Bloxham said: "From the outset, McCann Birmingham showed a real understanding of the James Villas brand and a high level of creativity, all under extremely tight deadlines."
The campaign will take the form of a 30-second TV commercial due to launch later this year.
Jon Marchant, a managing partner at McCann Birmingham, said: "James Villas are firmly established as the UK’s favourite villa holiday specialist and we're very excited about communicating why this is the case, in a compelling and aspirational manner."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline