James Villa Holidays appoints McCann Birmingham
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 September 2013 03:40PM
James Villa Holidays, the villa and self-catering holiday specialist, has appointed McCann Birmingham as the creative agency for its next TV ad.
McCann Birmingham won the account following a competitive pitch against four other undisclosed agencies.
The appointment follows the arrival of Mark Bloxham as the marketing director of James Villa Holidays in June.
Bloxham said: "From the outset, McCann Birmingham showed a real understanding of the James Villas brand and a high level of creativity, all under extremely tight deadlines."
The campaign will take the form of a 30-second TV commercial due to launch later this year.
Jon Marchant, a managing partner at McCann Birmingham, said: "James Villas are firmly established as the UK’s favourite villa holiday specialist and we're very excited about communicating why this is the case, in a compelling and aspirational manner."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- E-Commerce Executive Pitch Consultants £23000 - £25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Consumer Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £46000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid-Weight Art Director The Great & The Good £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Designer The Great & The Good £30000 - £35000 per annum, London