James Villa Holidays appoints McCann Birmingham
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 September 2013 03:40PM
James Villa Holidays, the villa and self-catering holiday specialist, has appointed McCann Birmingham as the creative agency for its next TV ad.
McCann Birmingham won the account following a competitive pitch against four other undisclosed agencies.
The appointment follows the arrival of Mark Bloxham as the marketing director of James Villa Holidays in June.
Bloxham said: "From the outset, McCann Birmingham showed a real understanding of the James Villas brand and a high level of creativity, all under extremely tight deadlines."
The campaign will take the form of a 30-second TV commercial due to launch later this year.
Jon Marchant, a managing partner at McCann Birmingham, said: "James Villas are firmly established as the UK’s favourite villa holiday specialist and we're very excited about communicating why this is the case, in a compelling and aspirational manner."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne