James Villa Holidays appoints McCann Birmingham
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 September 2013 03:40PM
James Villa Holidays, the villa and self-catering holiday specialist, has appointed McCann Birmingham as the creative agency for its next TV ad.
McCann Birmingham won the account following a competitive pitch against four other undisclosed agencies.
The appointment follows the arrival of Mark Bloxham as the marketing director of James Villa Holidays in June.
Bloxham said: "From the outset, McCann Birmingham showed a real understanding of the James Villas brand and a high level of creativity, all under extremely tight deadlines."
The campaign will take the form of a 30-second TV commercial due to launch later this year.
Jon Marchant, a managing partner at McCann Birmingham, said: "James Villas are firmly established as the UK’s favourite villa holiday specialist and we're very excited about communicating why this is the case, in a compelling and aspirational manner."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Front-end / Interactive Developer Digital Gurus £45000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Digital Business Director Digital Gurus £55000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Games Developer Digital Gurus £45000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7