James Villa Holidays appoints McCann Birmingham
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 September 2013 03:40PM
James Villa Holidays, the villa and self-catering holiday specialist, has appointed McCann Birmingham as the creative agency for its next TV ad.
McCann Birmingham won the account following a competitive pitch against four other undisclosed agencies.
The appointment follows the arrival of Mark Bloxham as the marketing director of James Villa Holidays in June.
Bloxham said: "From the outset, McCann Birmingham showed a real understanding of the James Villas brand and a high level of creativity, all under extremely tight deadlines."
The campaign will take the form of a 30-second TV commercial due to launch later this year.
Jon Marchant, a managing partner at McCann Birmingham, said: "James Villas are firmly established as the UK’s favourite villa holiday specialist and we're very excited about communicating why this is the case, in a compelling and aspirational manner."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief