Miller UK consolidates below-the-line briefs
SABMiller is looking to consolidate the below-the-line marketing for Miller Genuine Draft and its Central European brands into a single agency.
Chemistry meetings will be held next week in a process handled by The Observatory.
SABMiller is seeking one agency – or multiple shops working as a co-operative – to handle Miller Genuine Draft, Pilsner Urquell and Kozel.
SABMiller has previously worked with multiple agencies for these brands, but this will be the first time one shop has worked across all the brands.
The brief requires expertise in shopper marketing, digital content, experiential and events. Some above-the-line expertise is also needed to handle work by the brands’ ad agencies.
A client statement issued by The Observatory said: "Miller Brands UK has decided to investigate the opportunity of consolidating its agency partners for Miller Genuine Draft and its Central European brand portfolio in the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign