Miller UK consolidates below-the-line briefs
SABMiller is looking to consolidate the below-the-line marketing for Miller Genuine Draft and its Central European brands into a single agency.
Chemistry meetings will be held next week in a process handled by The Observatory.
SABMiller is seeking one agency – or multiple shops working as a co-operative – to handle Miller Genuine Draft, Pilsner Urquell and Kozel.
SABMiller has previously worked with multiple agencies for these brands, but this will be the first time one shop has worked across all the brands.
The brief requires expertise in shopper marketing, digital content, experiential and events. Some above-the-line expertise is also needed to handle work by the brands’ ad agencies.
A client statement issued by The Observatory said: "Miller Brands UK has decided to investigate the opportunity of consolidating its agency partners for Miller Genuine Draft and its Central European brand portfolio in the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- OOH Group Account Director Lipton Fleming £65000 per annum + benefits, London