BMB wins KP Snacks' £10m creative brief
KP Snacks, whose products include McCoy's, Hula Hoops and KP Nuts, has awarded its £10 million UK advertising account to Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
BMB picked up the business after a pitch run through Ingenuity. Karmarama, M&C Saatchi and Crispin Porter & Bogusky were involved in the review. The account moves from Publicis London.
George Johnston, the marketing director at KP Snacks, said: "We are excited about the energy, enthusiasm and creative spirit of the BMB team."
A spokeswoman for KP Snacks, which was bought by the German company Intersnack last year, confirmed it plans to spend £10 million on brand marketing in the coming year.
A separate pitch to find a digital agency is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £35000 per annum, South East England
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £47.5k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consumer Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £100,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner