BMB wins KP Snacks' £10m creative brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 September 2013 08:00AM
KP Snacks, whose products include McCoy's, Hula Hoops and KP Nuts, has awarded its £10 million UK advertising account to Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
BMB picked up the business after a pitch run through Ingenuity. Karmarama, M&C Saatchi and Crispin Porter & Bogusky were involved in the review. The account moves from Publicis London.
George Johnston, the marketing director at KP Snacks, said: "We are excited about the energy, enthusiasm and creative spirit of the BMB team."
A spokeswoman for KP Snacks, which was bought by the German company Intersnack last year, confirmed it plans to spend £10 million on brand marketing in the coming year.
A separate pitch to find a digital agency is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne