BMB wins KP Snacks' £10m creative brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 September 2013 08:00AM
KP Snacks, whose products include McCoy's, Hula Hoops and KP Nuts, has awarded its £10 million UK advertising account to Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
BMB picked up the business after a pitch run through Ingenuity. Karmarama, M&C Saatchi and Crispin Porter & Bogusky were involved in the review. The account moves from Publicis London.
George Johnston, the marketing director at KP Snacks, said: "We are excited about the energy, enthusiasm and creative spirit of the BMB team."
A spokeswoman for KP Snacks, which was bought by the German company Intersnack last year, confirmed it plans to spend £10 million on brand marketing in the coming year.
A separate pitch to find a digital agency is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Integrated Branding Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Channel Manager Premier Consultants £60,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Manager - Retail Branding Agency! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign