BMB wins KP Snacks' £10m creative brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 September 2013 08:00AM
KP Snacks, whose products include McCoy's, Hula Hoops and KP Nuts, has awarded its £10 million UK advertising account to Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
BMB picked up the business after a pitch run through Ingenuity. Karmarama, M&C Saatchi and Crispin Porter & Bogusky were involved in the review. The account moves from Publicis London.
George Johnston, the marketing director at KP Snacks, said: "We are excited about the energy, enthusiasm and creative spirit of the BMB team."
A spokeswoman for KP Snacks, which was bought by the German company Intersnack last year, confirmed it plans to spend £10 million on brand marketing in the coming year.
A separate pitch to find a digital agency is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Response Associate Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Paid Video Account Manager - Working across leading brands Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London
- Senior Client Services Director - Insurance Brand Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London