Kate Robertson takes new global role at Havas
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 September 2013 08:00AM
Kate Robertson, the UK group chairman at Havas Worldwide, has been promoted to the new role of co-global president.
According to David Jones, the global chief executive of Havas, the promotion acknowledges the work Robertson has done in delivering change at the UK agencies currently under her control.
He added that her brief was to export this model – which puts digital integration at the heart of agencies – to the global businesses.
Robertson will work alongside Andrew Benett. The pair will share the day-to-day running of the network, reporting to Jones.
Robertson said: "Building a new company from an existing one is the toughest gig in business – but that’s what we’re doing with digital inside all our units and all our disciplines."
She will remain the chairman of Havas Worldwide agencies in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne