Kate Robertson takes new global role at Havas
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 September 2013 08:00AM
Kate Robertson, the UK group chairman at Havas Worldwide, has been promoted to the new role of co-global president.
According to David Jones, the global chief executive of Havas, the promotion acknowledges the work Robertson has done in delivering change at the UK agencies currently under her control.
He added that her brief was to export this model – which puts digital integration at the heart of agencies – to the global businesses.
Robertson will work alongside Andrew Benett. The pair will share the day-to-day running of the network, reporting to Jones.
Robertson said: "Building a new company from an existing one is the toughest gig in business – but that’s what we’re doing with digital inside all our units and all our disciplines."
She will remain the chairman of Havas Worldwide agencies in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Innovations Consultant Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - CREATIVE SERVICES - B2B - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum, City of London
- Production Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, Leicestershire
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links