Kate Robertson takes new global role at Havas
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 September 2013 08:00AM
Kate Robertson, the UK group chairman at Havas Worldwide, has been promoted to the new role of co-global president.
According to David Jones, the global chief executive of Havas, the promotion acknowledges the work Robertson has done in delivering change at the UK agencies currently under her control.
He added that her brief was to export this model – which puts digital integration at the heart of agencies – to the global businesses.
Robertson will work alongside Andrew Benett. The pair will share the day-to-day running of the network, reporting to Jones.
Robertson said: "Building a new company from an existing one is the toughest gig in business – but that’s what we’re doing with digital inside all our units and all our disciplines."
She will remain the chairman of Havas Worldwide agencies in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Designer at Leading Creative Innovation Agency Bamboo Crowd £25k - £35k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Strategist - fast growing creative innovation agency Bamboo Crowd £60,000 - £75,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014