Campaign vote: what is the UK's greatest ad featuring a dog?
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 September 2013 11:03AM
The 35th anniversary of the Dogs Trust's "a dog is for life..." slogan is approaching and Campaign figured that was as good a reason as any to ask: what is the greatest UK ad featuring man's best friend?
Campaign has narrowed the field of competition to ten TV spots, but needs your help selecting the best. [voting has now closed] But in case you need reminding what makes the runners and riders so great, here are links to the shortlisted ads.
Thinkbox ‘Harvey and rabbit’
O2 ‘be more dog’
Andrex's first 'puppy' ad
Dulux "my way"
Frank "Pablo the drug mule"
John Smith’s "dog show"
John Smith’s "dog"
Volkswagen Polo "confidence"
Results from the poll will be published as part of a feature in Campaign on 4 October 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%