Enter loses £18m Harveys ad account
Harveys, the furniture store, has shifted its £18 million advertising account out of Enter and into Uber.
Enter, formerly known as HMDG, had worked on the brief for more than two years. The retailer had previously worked with the production company Velvet for its sponsorship of ‘Coronation Street’.
The Sheffield-based Uber has been briefed with shifting from solely price-led promotions to a campaign that shows the decision making process that shoppers make when buying furniture.
Greg Grimmer, one of the founding partners, left at the same time, while Al Moseley left in 2009.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £33000 per annum, Coventry
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Senior Account Manager, Digital - Automotive Account Copeland Select High £30,000s, London
- Account Manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £25000 per annum, London