Open University seeks shop for DM
The Open University is looking for an agency to handle its direct and social media marketing overseas for the first time.
The government-funded organisation has sent an RFI to agencies regarding its global DM business. Interested shops have until the end of October to submit the RFI.
The tender covers paid search, social network advertising, e-mail marketing, SEO and lead generation, among other areas.
The review relates to activity for outside the UK. Rapp works on The Open University’s DM in the UK and handles some global work, so is expected to be affected by the review.
In the UK, The Open University also works with TMW, MRM Meteorite and Jaywing, which are not affected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control