Open University seeks shop for DM
The Open University is looking for an agency to handle its direct and social media marketing overseas for the first time.
The government-funded organisation has sent an RFI to agencies regarding its global DM business. Interested shops have until the end of October to submit the RFI.
The tender covers paid search, social network advertising, e-mail marketing, SEO and lead generation, among other areas.
The review relates to activity for outside the UK. Rapp works on The Open University’s DM in the UK and handles some global work, so is expected to be affected by the review.
In the UK, The Open University also works with TMW, MRM Meteorite and Jaywing, which are not affected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show