Open University seeks shop for DM
The Open University is looking for an agency to handle its direct and social media marketing overseas for the first time.
The government-funded organisation has sent an RFI to agencies regarding its global DM business. Interested shops have until the end of October to submit the RFI.
The tender covers paid search, social network advertising, e-mail marketing, SEO and lead generation, among other areas.
The review relates to activity for outside the UK. Rapp works on The Open University’s DM in the UK and handles some global work, so is expected to be affected by the review.
In the UK, The Open University also works with TMW, MRM Meteorite and Jaywing, which are not affected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push