Open University seeks shop for DM
The Open University is looking for an agency to handle its direct and social media marketing overseas for the first time.
The government-funded organisation has sent an RFI to agencies regarding its global DM business. Interested shops have until the end of October to submit the RFI.
The tender covers paid search, social network advertising, e-mail marketing, SEO and lead generation, among other areas.
The review relates to activity for outside the UK. Rapp works on The Open University’s DM in the UK and handles some global work, so is expected to be affected by the review.
In the UK, The Open University also works with TMW, MRM Meteorite and Jaywing, which are not affected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Developer AF Selection £25,000, Preston, Lancashire
- Senior Strategy Consultant Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Interim EMEA Communications Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Toffifee Toffifee Excellent salary + benefits, Hampshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers