Open University seeks shop for DM
The Open University is looking for an agency to handle its direct and social media marketing overseas for the first time.
The government-funded organisation has sent an RFI to agencies regarding its global DM business. Interested shops have until the end of October to submit the RFI.
The tender covers paid search, social network advertising, e-mail marketing, SEO and lead generation, among other areas.
The review relates to activity for outside the UK. Rapp works on The Open University’s DM in the UK and handles some global work, so is expected to be affected by the review.
In the UK, The Open University also works with TMW, MRM Meteorite and Jaywing, which are not affected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK