Gocompare shifts £40m ad account to Fold7
The price comparison site Gocompare has handed its £40 million advertising account to Fold7.
The independent agency won the business following a competitive pitch against the incumbent Dare and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Dare was appointed as Gocompare’s first retained advertising agency in February 2012 – creative work was previously handled by an in-house team.
The agency continued to use the Welsh opera singer Wynne Evans playing the Gio Compario character, despite the ads repeatedly topping the most annoying ads poll. However, its initial ads focused on attempts by celebrities to kill him off. It is not known if he will continue to be used.
No one at Fold7 would comment on the win.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Advertising Product Manager Silverdrum £55,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director/ Senior Account Director... Dahling Ltd £35-£75k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior PPC Manager Aspire £150 - £200 per day, London
- PPC/ Paid Search Account Manager - Agency - Financial Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London