Razorfish wins Lloyds Banking Group brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 October 2013 08:00AM
Razorfish has been appointed by Lloyds Banking Group to handle a digital brief.
The agency will develop digital products and services on websites across the group’s brands, which include Lloyds Bank, TSB, the Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows.
DigitasLBi has worked on Lloyds’ web and mobile build and design since 2008. It claims that it will continue to colla-borate with the group.
Lloyds is thought to be planning to ramp up its digital activity. The group recently supported the separation of Lloyds TSB into Lloyds Bank and TSB with significant marketing investment.
Lloyds and Razorfish declined to comment.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handles the creative and digital creative account for Lloyds Bank, while Joint works on the TSB ad business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile