Razorfish wins Lloyds Banking Group brief
Razorfish has been appointed by Lloyds Banking Group to handle a digital brief.
The agency will develop digital products and services on websites across the group’s brands, which include Lloyds Bank, TSB, the Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows.
DigitasLBi has worked on Lloyds’ web and mobile build and design since 2008. It claims that it will continue to colla-borate with the group.
Lloyds is thought to be planning to ramp up its digital activity. The group recently supported the separation of Lloyds TSB into Lloyds Bank and TSB with significant marketing investment.
Lloyds and Razorfish declined to comment.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handles the creative and digital creative account for Lloyds Bank, while Joint works on the TSB ad business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Data and Reporting Analyst Lipton Fleming £300 - £350 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Bamboo Crowd £25k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Activation Manager VMA Group £65-70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Internal Communications Officer VMA Group £25-30k dependent on experience, North West England
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad