Razorfish wins Lloyds Banking Group brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 October 2013 08:00AM
Razorfish has been appointed by Lloyds Banking Group to handle a digital brief.
The agency will develop digital products and services on websites across the group’s brands, which include Lloyds Bank, TSB, the Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows.
DigitasLBi has worked on Lloyds’ web and mobile build and design since 2008. It claims that it will continue to colla-borate with the group.
Lloyds is thought to be planning to ramp up its digital activity. The group recently supported the separation of Lloyds TSB into Lloyds Bank and TSB with significant marketing investment.
Lloyds and Razorfish declined to comment.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handles the creative and digital creative account for Lloyds Bank, while Joint works on the TSB ad business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated