Razorfish wins Lloyds Banking Group brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 October 2013 08:00AM
Razorfish has been appointed by Lloyds Banking Group to handle a digital brief.
The agency will develop digital products and services on websites across the group’s brands, which include Lloyds Bank, TSB, the Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows.
DigitasLBi has worked on Lloyds’ web and mobile build and design since 2008. It claims that it will continue to colla-borate with the group.
Lloyds is thought to be planning to ramp up its digital activity. The group recently supported the separation of Lloyds TSB into Lloyds Bank and TSB with significant marketing investment.
Lloyds and Razorfish declined to comment.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handles the creative and digital creative account for Lloyds Bank, while Joint works on the TSB ad business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014