Razorfish wins Lloyds Banking Group brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 October 2013 08:00AM
Razorfish has been appointed by Lloyds Banking Group to handle a digital brief.
The agency will develop digital products and services on websites across the group’s brands, which include Lloyds Bank, TSB, the Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows.
DigitasLBi has worked on Lloyds’ web and mobile build and design since 2008. It claims that it will continue to colla-borate with the group.
Lloyds is thought to be planning to ramp up its digital activity. The group recently supported the separation of Lloyds TSB into Lloyds Bank and TSB with significant marketing investment.
Lloyds and Razorfish declined to comment.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handles the creative and digital creative account for Lloyds Bank, while Joint works on the TSB ad business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Field based Pitch Consultants £20000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Online Trading & Merchandising Manager Stopgap £52000 - £57000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned