Dunkin' Donuts hires Nexus/H for creative
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 October 2013 08:00AM
Dunkin' Donuts has appointed Nexus/H as its lead marketing and creative agency ahead of its second attempt to crack the UK market.
The US doughnut and coffee chain announced a deal last month to open 150 restaurants in the UK over the next five years in an attempt to take on competitors such as Krispy Kreme.
The company pulled out of the UK in the mid-90s.
Nexus/H will lead Dunkin’ Donuts’ marketing in the UK, with an emphasis on digital, social and in-store activity. The brand’s first integrated campaign will launch in November.
The company has more than 10,500 restaurants in 31 countries. Its parent group, Dunkin’ Brands, also owns Baskin-Robbins.
Clare Starling, the UK marketing manager for Dunkin’ Brands, said Nexus/H’s appointment is "a key component to our launch success in the country".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Mid-weight Designer - Integrated Brand Activation Agency - London - £25k - £35k - NP119 Stonor £25k - £35k, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- The role of private equity in adland
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2