Dunkin' Donuts hires Nexus/H for creative
Dunkin' Donuts has appointed Nexus/H as its lead marketing and creative agency ahead of its second attempt to crack the UK market.
The US doughnut and coffee chain announced a deal last month to open 150 restaurants in the UK over the next five years in an attempt to take on competitors such as Krispy Kreme.
The company pulled out of the UK in the mid-90s.
Nexus/H will lead Dunkin’ Donuts’ marketing in the UK, with an emphasis on digital, social and in-store activity. The brand’s first integrated campaign will launch in November.
The company has more than 10,500 restaurants in 31 countries. Its parent group, Dunkin’ Brands, also owns Baskin-Robbins.
Clare Starling, the UK marketing manager for Dunkin’ Brands, said Nexus/H’s appointment is "a key component to our launch success in the country".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager, URGENT, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £180 per day, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Internal Communications Manager EMR £40000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Producer Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London (East), London (Greater)
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles