Dunkin' Donuts hires Nexus/H for creative
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 October 2013 08:00AM
Dunkin' Donuts has appointed Nexus/H as its lead marketing and creative agency ahead of its second attempt to crack the UK market.
The US doughnut and coffee chain announced a deal last month to open 150 restaurants in the UK over the next five years in an attempt to take on competitors such as Krispy Kreme.
The company pulled out of the UK in the mid-90s.
Nexus/H will lead Dunkin’ Donuts’ marketing in the UK, with an emphasis on digital, social and in-store activity. The brand’s first integrated campaign will launch in November.
The company has more than 10,500 restaurants in 31 countries. Its parent group, Dunkin’ Brands, also owns Baskin-Robbins.
Clare Starling, the UK marketing manager for Dunkin’ Brands, said Nexus/H’s appointment is "a key component to our launch success in the country".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne