Dunkin' Donuts hires Nexus/H for creative
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 October 2013 08:00AM
Dunkin' Donuts has appointed Nexus/H as its lead marketing and creative agency ahead of its second attempt to crack the UK market.
The US doughnut and coffee chain announced a deal last month to open 150 restaurants in the UK over the next five years in an attempt to take on competitors such as Krispy Kreme.
The company pulled out of the UK in the mid-90s.
Nexus/H will lead Dunkin’ Donuts’ marketing in the UK, with an emphasis on digital, social and in-store activity. The brand’s first integrated campaign will launch in November.
The company has more than 10,500 restaurants in 31 countries. Its parent group, Dunkin’ Brands, also owns Baskin-Robbins.
Clare Starling, the UK marketing manager for Dunkin’ Brands, said Nexus/H’s appointment is "a key component to our launch success in the country".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Senior Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £32000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign