Dunkin' Donuts hires Nexus/H for creative
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 October 2013 08:00AM
Dunkin' Donuts has appointed Nexus/H as its lead marketing and creative agency ahead of its second attempt to crack the UK market.
The US doughnut and coffee chain announced a deal last month to open 150 restaurants in the UK over the next five years in an attempt to take on competitors such as Krispy Kreme.
The company pulled out of the UK in the mid-90s.
Nexus/H will lead Dunkin’ Donuts’ marketing in the UK, with an emphasis on digital, social and in-store activity. The brand’s first integrated campaign will launch in November.
The company has more than 10,500 restaurants in 31 countries. Its parent group, Dunkin’ Brands, also owns Baskin-Robbins.
Clare Starling, the UK marketing manager for Dunkin’ Brands, said Nexus/H’s appointment is "a key component to our launch success in the country".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)