JWT captures £50m Canon EMEA account
JWT London has picked up the £50 million EMEA advertising account for Canon.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch through AAR that began in July. The account moves from Mcgarrybowen, which will be retained in a smaller strategic role.
Mcgarrybowen had handled the Canon work since 2000, when it picked up the account as CDP. The move coincides with the arrival of Rick Hirst as the chief executive of Mcgarrybowen.
A spokeswoman for JWT said: "We are moving forward in commercial discussions as Canon’s preferred agency. However, there will be no announcement until these are concluded."
The media planning and buying account, which is handled by PHD, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London