JWT captures £50m Canon EMEA account
JWT London has picked up the £50 million EMEA advertising account for Canon.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch through AAR that began in July. The account moves from Mcgarrybowen, which will be retained in a smaller strategic role.
Mcgarrybowen had handled the Canon work since 2000, when it picked up the account as CDP. The move coincides with the arrival of Rick Hirst as the chief executive of Mcgarrybowen.
A spokeswoman for JWT said: "We are moving forward in commercial discussions as Canon’s preferred agency. However, there will be no announcement until these are concluded."
The media planning and buying account, which is handled by PHD, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager - brand experience agency Gabriele Skelton £45000 per annum, London
- New Business Developer Periscope Recruitment LLP £60000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager London up to £30,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Guru Careers £40 - 60k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London