Saatchi & Saatchi hires Allan Stevenson
Saatchi & Saatchi London has bolstered its creative department with the appointment of Allan Stevenson, a former art director from the Chicago agency The Escape Pod.
Stevenson joined Saatchi & Saatchi this week, having relocated from the US earlier this year. He will report to the creative partners, Kate Stanners and Paul Silburn, and work on brands including EE, HSBC, Kerry Foods and Visa Europe.
At The Escape Pod, Stevenson worked on brands including Whole Foods Market, Wheat Thins, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Toys R Us.
Silburn said: "We’ve been keeping an eye on him for a while and as soon as he said he was interested in coming back to the UK we knew we wanted to get him into the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake