Saatchi & Saatchi hires Allan Stevenson
Saatchi & Saatchi London has bolstered its creative department with the appointment of Allan Stevenson, a former art director from the Chicago agency The Escape Pod.
Stevenson joined Saatchi & Saatchi this week, having relocated from the US earlier this year. He will report to the creative partners, Kate Stanners and Paul Silburn, and work on brands including EE, HSBC, Kerry Foods and Visa Europe.
At The Escape Pod, Stevenson worked on brands including Whole Foods Market, Wheat Thins, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Toys R Us.
Silburn said: "We’ve been keeping an eye on him for a while and as soon as he said he was interested in coming back to the UK we knew we wanted to get him into the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager (Branding) air recruitment Up to £38K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £41k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4