Saatchi & Saatchi hires Allan Stevenson
Saatchi & Saatchi London has bolstered its creative department with the appointment of Allan Stevenson, a former art director from the Chicago agency The Escape Pod.
Stevenson joined Saatchi & Saatchi this week, having relocated from the US earlier this year. He will report to the creative partners, Kate Stanners and Paul Silburn, and work on brands including EE, HSBC, Kerry Foods and Visa Europe.
At The Escape Pod, Stevenson worked on brands including Whole Foods Market, Wheat Thins, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Toys R Us.
Silburn said: "We’ve been keeping an eye on him for a while and as soon as he said he was interested in coming back to the UK we knew we wanted to get him into the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK