Agencies vie for 2015 Rugby World Cup brief
The body organising the first Rugby World Cup to be hosted by England this century is looking for agencies to help promote the tournament.
England Rugby 2015, part of the Rugby Football Union, wants to work with a creative shop and a media agency in the run-up to the competition and has issued a brief that includes a ticket sales campaign.
The body is handling the pitch itself and has already asked agencies for credentials. England Rugby 2015 will hold a competitive pitch later this year that will be run as a tender.
The RFU’s relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles its advertising, is not affected.
The 2015 Rugby World Cup has grown in popularity since it was first held in England – along with France, Ireland, Scotland and Wales – in 1991. The 2015 tournament is expected to sell around 2.5 million tickets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey