Agencies vie for 2015 Rugby World Cup brief
The body organising the first Rugby World Cup to be hosted by England this century is looking for agencies to help promote the tournament.
England Rugby 2015, part of the Rugby Football Union, wants to work with a creative shop and a media agency in the run-up to the competition and has issued a brief that includes a ticket sales campaign.
The body is handling the pitch itself and has already asked agencies for credentials. England Rugby 2015 will hold a competitive pitch later this year that will be run as a tender.
The RFU’s relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles its advertising, is not affected.
The 2015 Rugby World Cup has grown in popularity since it was first held in England – along with France, Ireland, Scotland and Wales – in 1991. The 2015 tournament is expected to sell around 2.5 million tickets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire