Saatchis X joins London division
Saatchi & Saatchi X London is becoming part of Saatchi & Saatchi London, as the Publicis Groupe agency positions itself to offer an integrated set of services.
From the start of 2014, the shopper marketing agency will move into the Saatchi & Saatchi offices on Charlotte Street, enabling the two shops to work together closely and earlier in the creative process. The agencies’ shared clients include Guinness, Pampers and Head & Shoulders.
Rachelle Headland, the managing director of Saatchi & Saatchi X London, will report to Magnus Djaba, the chief executive of Saatchi & Saatchi London. Headland will continue to run the agency alongside Trevor Harvey, the director of shopper strategy, and Shnoosee Bailey, the executive creative director.
The move follows Saatchi & Saatchi’s acquisition of the digital agency Outside Line. Since its integration, which Djaba said had been "more successful than we could have imagined", the Outside Line business has doubled.
Djaba said: "Most agencies focus on the consumer mindset, which is different to the shopper mindset. Saatchi & Saatchi X will bring understanding of that space from the wider group. Our business is growing, as is our ambition to deliver more services. This is part of that move."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PERFORMANCE DIRECTOR - HUGELY INNOVATIVE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Mid-weight Digital Creative Team Red Sofa London £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £170 - £190 per day, London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred