Saatchis X joins London division
Saatchi & Saatchi X London is becoming part of Saatchi & Saatchi London, as the Publicis Groupe agency positions itself to offer an integrated set of services.
From the start of 2014, the shopper marketing agency will move into the Saatchi & Saatchi offices on Charlotte Street, enabling the two shops to work together closely and earlier in the creative process. The agencies’ shared clients include Guinness, Pampers and Head & Shoulders.
Rachelle Headland, the managing director of Saatchi & Saatchi X London, will report to Magnus Djaba, the chief executive of Saatchi & Saatchi London. Headland will continue to run the agency alongside Trevor Harvey, the director of shopper strategy, and Shnoosee Bailey, the executive creative director.
The move follows Saatchi & Saatchi’s acquisition of the digital agency Outside Line. Since its integration, which Djaba said had been "more successful than we could have imagined", the Outside Line business has doubled.
Djaba said: "Most agencies focus on the consumer mindset, which is different to the shopper mindset. Saatchi & Saatchi X will bring understanding of that space from the wider group. Our business is growing, as is our ambition to deliver more services. This is part of that move."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers