Fujitsu hires Mcgarrybowen and Carat
Fujitsu, the Japanese technology company, has hired the Dentsu Aegis Network's Mcgarrybowen and Carat as its creative and media agencies respectively, to build the brand's profile in markets outside Japan.
Mcgarrybowen London pitched for the business alongside the London operation of Carat's B2B arm Carat Enterprise. Denstu’s head office in Tokyo was also involved. Denstu has an existing relationship with Fujitsu.
The two agencies will develop a multimedia campaign to promote Fujitsu’s brand profile outside Japan.
It emerged in February last year that Fujitsu was speaking to agencies ahead of putting a "significant investment" into its marketing for the launch of its mobile proposition in Europe.
In the past, Fujitsu has worked with the integrated agency The Team on its advertising.
Guy Daniels, the vice-president brand and marketing communications at international business, Fujitsu, said: "Mcgarrybowen, Carat Enterprise and Dentsu stood out from the competition as the team that really understood our business challenge.
"The trio not only demonstrated a huge amount of rigour, but also showed us a new level of innovative thinking when it comes to how to best reach and engage with our target audience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consumer PR Account Manager Black Cherry Recruitment £25-£30K, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- PPC Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £32000 per annum + beneifts, London
- Digital Director Aspire £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager | £70,000 Dynamic New Alliances £40000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior PPC Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £27000 per hour + benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy