AnalogFolk deepens Pernod Ricard relationship with Chivas Regal win
Pernod Ricard whisky brand Chivas Regal has appointed AnalogFolk to handle its global digital advertising account after a competitive pitch.
AnalogFolk saw off competition from undisclosed agencies to win the brief to handle Chivas Regal’s global digital creative, as well as its social media activity.
AnalogFolk’s London office will lead on the account, with support from the agency’s offices in the US and Australia. AnalogFolk already works with Pernod Ricard brands Malibu, Luksusowa, Kahlua and Wyborowa.
Evolution Bureau was Chivas Regal’s incumbent global digital agency, and won the account in a contested pitch in 2012.
A spokesman for Evolution Bureau said the agency resigned the account but declined to comment on the fate of the London team that was established to service the brand.
Havas Worldwide handles Chivas Regal’s advertising and will work with AnalogFolk on integrated projects, as will Ketchum, the brand’s PR agency.
Richard Black, Chivas Regal’s global brand director, said: "This is an important development in our digital plans for 2014.
"During the digital review process we were impressed with AnalogFolk’s strategic thinking and innovative creative ideas. We look forward to working closely together to make these ideas a reality."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood