AnalogFolk deepens Pernod Ricard relationship with Chivas Regal win
Pernod Ricard whisky brand Chivas Regal has appointed AnalogFolk to handle its global digital advertising account after a competitive pitch.
AnalogFolk saw off competition from undisclosed agencies to win the brief to handle Chivas Regal’s global digital creative, as well as its social media activity.
AnalogFolk’s London office will lead on the account, with support from the agency’s offices in the US and Australia. AnalogFolk already works with Pernod Ricard brands Malibu, Luksusowa, Kahlua and Wyborowa.
Evolution Bureau was Chivas Regal’s incumbent global digital agency, and won the account in a contested pitch in 2012.
A spokesman for Evolution Bureau said the agency resigned the account but declined to comment on the fate of the London team that was established to service the brand.
Havas Worldwide handles Chivas Regal’s advertising and will work with AnalogFolk on integrated projects, as will Ketchum, the brand’s PR agency.
Richard Black, Chivas Regal’s global brand director, said: "This is an important development in our digital plans for 2014.
"During the digital review process we were impressed with AnalogFolk’s strategic thinking and innovative creative ideas. We look forward to working closely together to make these ideas a reality."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Freelance Web Developer Major Players £200 - £350 per day, City of London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014