What is the top Christmas ad of 2013?
Christmas advertising landed in a big way this year. The hype surrounding John Lewis' effort was more intense than ever, and many other brands have cottoned onto what a rewarding game it can be to make an event of your festive campaigns.
Some have gone as far as to describe Christmas advertising as the UK’s Super Bowl event.
But what is the top Christmas campaign of 2013 so far? Is it authenticity, sentimentality, or glamour that makes an ad a showstopper? Campaign has created a shortlist of ten ads and invites you, discerning reader, to vote for your favourite below. Results will be published in Campaign on 6 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Internal Communications Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Sheffield
- Internal Communications Executive Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits , Sheffield
- Public Relations Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Sheffield