What is the top Christmas ad of 2013?
Christmas advertising landed in a big way this year. The hype surrounding John Lewis' effort was more intense than ever, and many other brands have cottoned onto what a rewarding game it can be to make an event of your festive campaigns.
Some have gone as far as to describe Christmas advertising as the UK’s Super Bowl event.
But what is the top Christmas campaign of 2013 so far? Is it authenticity, sentimentality, or glamour that makes an ad a showstopper? Campaign has created a shortlist of ten ads and invites you, discerning reader, to vote for your favourite below. Results will be published in Campaign on 6 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer become £26 - 32K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Production Manager become £30 - 35K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Design - Online Advertising Nakama £50 000 - £55 000 + Bens , London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3