What is the top Christmas ad of 2013?
Christmas advertising landed in a big way this year. The hype surrounding John Lewis' effort was more intense than ever, and many other brands have cottoned onto what a rewarding game it can be to make an event of your festive campaigns.
Some have gone as far as to describe Christmas advertising as the UK’s Super Bowl event.
But what is the top Christmas campaign of 2013 so far? Is it authenticity, sentimentality, or glamour that makes an ad a showstopper? Campaign has created a shortlist of ten ads and invites you, discerning reader, to vote for your favourite below. Results will be published in Campaign on 6 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - London (part-time/flexible hours) PPS Group Up to £25,000 pro-rata + flexible benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £25000 - £29000 per annum, London