Manning Gottlieb OMD lands TSB media brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 November 2013 07:00AM
TSB, the bank formed after the split of Lloyds TSB, is set to appoint Manning Gottlieb OMD as its first media planning and buying agency.
MG OMD will take on the £30 million account after a final shoot-out against Vizeum. MediaCom was involved at an earlier stage.
The bank had to cut its ties with the previous Lloyds Banking Group incumbent, MEC, after the group was forced to split into Lloyds Bank and TSB due to a European Commission ruling.
The appointment completes TSB’s roster, which includes Joint for advertising and Havas EHS for direct marketing.
TSB launched in September with a multimedia campaign, created by Joint, playing on its heritage as a community bank. It declined to comment on the news.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Digital Associate Director Aspire £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Executive - Middlesex - Perm Ninesharp £30000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits, Brentford
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push