Manning Gottlieb OMD lands TSB media brief
TSB, the bank formed after the split of Lloyds TSB, is set to appoint Manning Gottlieb OMD as its first media planning and buying agency.
MG OMD will take on the £30 million account after a final shoot-out against Vizeum. MediaCom was involved at an earlier stage.
The bank had to cut its ties with the previous Lloyds Banking Group incumbent, MEC, after the group was forced to split into Lloyds Bank and TSB due to a European Commission ruling.
The appointment completes TSB’s roster, which includes Joint for advertising and Havas EHS for direct marketing.
TSB launched in September with a multimedia campaign, created by Joint, playing on its heritage as a community bank. It declined to comment on the news.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency