Manning Gottlieb OMD lands TSB media brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 November 2013 07:00AM
TSB, the bank formed after the split of Lloyds TSB, is set to appoint Manning Gottlieb OMD as its first media planning and buying agency.
MG OMD will take on the £30 million account after a final shoot-out against Vizeum. MediaCom was involved at an earlier stage.
The bank had to cut its ties with the previous Lloyds Banking Group incumbent, MEC, after the group was forced to split into Lloyds Bank and TSB due to a European Commission ruling.
The appointment completes TSB’s roster, which includes Joint for advertising and Havas EHS for direct marketing.
TSB launched in September with a multimedia campaign, created by Joint, playing on its heritage as a community bank. It declined to comment on the news.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne