Manning Gottlieb OMD lands TSB media brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 November 2013 07:00AM
TSB, the bank formed after the split of Lloyds TSB, is set to appoint Manning Gottlieb OMD as its first media planning and buying agency.
MG OMD will take on the £30 million account after a final shoot-out against Vizeum. MediaCom was involved at an earlier stage.
The bank had to cut its ties with the previous Lloyds Banking Group incumbent, MEC, after the group was forced to split into Lloyds Bank and TSB due to a European Commission ruling.
The appointment completes TSB’s roster, which includes Joint for advertising and Havas EHS for direct marketing.
TSB launched in September with a multimedia campaign, created by Joint, playing on its heritage as a community bank. It declined to comment on the news.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Interim Marketing Director Jarlett de Grouchy £65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Project Manager/production manager become £32k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager,Financial services,London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 40000 - 45000, London
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 per annum + Bonus, South East England