Manning Gottlieb OMD lands TSB media brief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 November 2013 07:00AM
TSB, the bank formed after the split of Lloyds TSB, is set to appoint Manning Gottlieb OMD as its first media planning and buying agency.
MG OMD will take on the £30 million account after a final shoot-out against Vizeum. MediaCom was involved at an earlier stage.
The bank had to cut its ties with the previous Lloyds Banking Group incumbent, MEC, after the group was forced to split into Lloyds Bank and TSB due to a European Commission ruling.
The appointment completes TSB’s roster, which includes Joint for advertising and Havas EHS for direct marketing.
TSB launched in September with a multimedia campaign, created by Joint, playing on its heritage as a community bank. It declined to comment on the news.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker Beyond The Book £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, Northampton
- Content Partnerships Strategist (Video) - £45K - London Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Category Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + £4,500 car allowance+benefits, Marlow
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7