Barclays calls global agency roster review
Barclays is conducting a review of all of its agency relationships in a process managed by Oystercatchers.
The review – which is thought not to be the precursor to a wider pitch – was instigated by Antony Jenkins, the group chief executive of Barclays, as part of a drive to find wider efficiencies within the company.
All of Barclays’ 200-plus agency suppliers are affected. The main UK shops are Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles advertising; Dare, which works on digital; and Maxus, which looks after media planning and buying
The review may not necessarily lead to a reduction in the roster but is thought to be about finding a better way to work with suppliers – something Jenkins is trying to achieve throughout the group.
The review is expected to be completed by the first quarter of 2014. Oystercatchers declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London