Barclays calls global agency roster review
Barclays is conducting a review of all of its agency relationships in a process managed by Oystercatchers.
The review – which is thought not to be the precursor to a wider pitch – was instigated by Antony Jenkins, the group chief executive of Barclays, as part of a drive to find wider efficiencies within the company.
All of Barclays’ 200-plus agency suppliers are affected. The main UK shops are Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles advertising; Dare, which works on digital; and Maxus, which looks after media planning and buying
The review may not necessarily lead to a reduction in the roster but is thought to be about finding a better way to work with suppliers – something Jenkins is trying to achieve throughout the group.
The review is expected to be completed by the first quarter of 2014. Oystercatchers declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Director - Brand & Innovation Consultancy Trace £60000 - £80000 Per Annum, South East England / Berkshire / London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager and Senior Account Managers Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Leicestershire
- eCRM & Social Media Manager Stopgap £42000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Cross-Media Account Manager- Up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Digital Account Manager- £30K Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India