French sex toy site promotes vibrators for Valentine's Day
Dorcel Store, the premium French sex toys retailer, has launched a Valentine's Day-themed campaign to promote its vibrators.
The ad, created by Mademoiselle Scarlett, shows a photograph of a pink "rabbit" style vibrator alongside the words, "Fuck Valentine’s Day.
The creative director on the campaign was Olivier Bouas-Laurent and the art director was Christophe Mallus.
The ad is running on the Dorcel Store’s digital channels as well as in French lifestyle press including the arts and culture magazine Technikart, the football magazine SoFoot and the urban culture publication WAD.
Bouas-Laurent, who is the founder of Mademoiselle Scarlett, said: "According to famous national institute INSEE, 36 per cent of women in France are single. Our idea was to help singles having a nice 2014 Valentine's Day as couples."
The Valentine’s Day campaign follows a similar creative by the agency, which has worked with Dorcel since 2012, for Easter. The ad featured a chocolate brown vibrator and the words, "Enjoy yourself without getting fat" and "happy Easter ladies".
The Dorcel Store is the official shop from Marc Dorcel, the French porn producer and the man behind what is known as "pornochic".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham