French sex toy site promotes vibrators for Valentine's Day
Dorcel Store, the premium French sex toys retailer, has launched a Valentine's Day-themed campaign to promote its vibrators.
The ad, created by Mademoiselle Scarlett, shows a photograph of a pink "rabbit" style vibrator alongside the words, "Fuck Valentine’s Day.
The creative director on the campaign was Olivier Bouas-Laurent and the art director was Christophe Mallus.
The ad is running on the Dorcel Store’s digital channels as well as in French lifestyle press including the arts and culture magazine Technikart, the football magazine SoFoot and the urban culture publication WAD.
Bouas-Laurent, who is the founder of Mademoiselle Scarlett, said: "According to famous national institute INSEE, 36 per cent of women in France are single. Our idea was to help singles having a nice 2014 Valentine's Day as couples."
The Valentine’s Day campaign follows a similar creative by the agency, which has worked with Dorcel since 2012, for Easter. The ad featured a chocolate brown vibrator and the words, "Enjoy yourself without getting fat" and "happy Easter ladies".
The Dorcel Store is the official shop from Marc Dorcel, the French porn producer and the man behind what is known as "pornochic".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Executive Dot-Gap £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show