Possible hires UK managing director and executive creative director
Possible is flying in two of its senior executives from the US to strengthen its management line-up in London.
Jim Chesnutt is to join the agency as UK managing director. He is currently based in Seattle, as Possible’s vice-president of accounts, and has led client relationships with brands such as Coca-Cola.
Lucas Peon will become executive creative director, moving from Cincinnati, where he has overseen the creative work on P&G, Smucker’s and ConAgra, as chief creative officer.
The agency said these appointments signified the importance of the London office as a European hub.
Shane Atchison, Possible chief executive, said: "Promoting these key players within the agency means they will share their rich international knowledge and experience with the London team and clients.
"They have both been working with London over the course of the last few months and we have seen the successful chemistry in the office lead to bold client work and several successful pitches. They are perfectly placed to hit the ground running and drive the agency forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing C-ordinator OR Manager (experience dependent) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Leicestershire
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday