WCRS wins Candy Crush maker King's advertising account
WCRS has picked up the advertising account for King Digital Entertainment, the maker of games such as Candy Crush saga.
The agency won the business following a pitch process against Karmarama and the incumbent Albion.
WCRS has been appointed as King looks to expand globally. The company says it will continue to work with Albion on a number of games across its portfolio. Albion has worked with the games company since 2011.
Nicki Sheard, VP Brand Marketing, King, said, "After a competitive pitch with excellent work from all agencies involved, we have appointed WCRS to our agency roster.
"We were extremely impressed with their combination of strategic rigour and creativity and can’t wait to embark on the next stage of King’s exciting journey with them.’
Julian Hough, Chairman at WCRS, said, "We are absolutely delighted to be working with one of the most exciting companies in the world right now."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Data Analyst Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)