WCRS wins Candy Crush maker King's advertising account
WCRS has picked up the advertising account for King Digital Entertainment, the maker of games such as Candy Crush saga.
The agency won the business following a pitch process against Karmarama and the incumbent Albion.
WCRS has been appointed as King looks to expand globally. The company says it will continue to work with Albion on a number of games across its portfolio. Albion has worked with the games company since 2011.
Nicki Sheard, VP Brand Marketing, King, said, "After a competitive pitch with excellent work from all agencies involved, we have appointed WCRS to our agency roster.
"We were extremely impressed with their combination of strategic rigour and creativity and can’t wait to embark on the next stage of King’s exciting journey with them.’
Julian Hough, Chairman at WCRS, said, "We are absolutely delighted to be working with one of the most exciting companies in the world right now."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner/buyer- TOP media agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show