Jam hires deputy managing director from Pd3
The Engine-owned digital agency Jam has hired Alice Driscoll, a managing director at experiential agency Pd3, as deputy managing director.
Driscoll spent three-and-a-half years as managing director at Pd3, before joining Jam as deputy managing director, and a partner in the business, two weeks ago. Her hire marks the first time that Jam has had a deputy managing director.
Before joining Pd3, Driscoll was a team director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London and, before that, she did stints at Karmarama and Leo Burnett as an account director. Driscoll has worked on brands including Coca-Cola, Kellogg's and Vodafone.
Richard Costa-D’sa, Jam’s managing director said: "Alice has a proven track record of managing both successful companies and high-level, blue chip accounts. She has a unique blend of experience that will allow us drive forward the innovation that our clients and the market are looking for."
At the end of 2013, Alex Miller, Jam’s chief executive, left the agency with its chief strategy officer Jamie Kenny and lunched a start-up marketing technology company called Byte London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Shopper Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, South East England
- Marketing Controller - Healthy Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Senior Insight Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance, Surrey
- SENIOR ONLINE STYLIST (Fashion, Ecommerce, Luxury, Trends) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote