UN seeks shop for HIV and Aids creative task
The United Nations' HIV and Aids programme, UNAIDS, is looking for an agency to help make HIV testing "cool".
UNAIDS, which has reportedly secured Victoria Beckham as an ambassador, wants an agency to create a global visual campaign and is running the pitch from its Swiss headquarters. Agencies have until 11 April to reply to the request for proposal.
According to the tender document, UNAIDS wants "to make HIV testing ‘cool’ and create a grassroots movement led by young people".
The winning shop will develop a webpage and a 30-second film encouraging young people to get tested, among other creative work.
The pitch follows Mother London’s appointment to the UN’s Millennium Campaign creative account after a competitive pitch that was handled by Creativebrief.
Mother is tasked with creating activity to help the campaign reach its 2015 targets on improving sanitation standards in the poorest parts of the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Global Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £48000 - £55000 per annum, West London