2 Sisters Food Group calls media review
2 Sisters Food Group is preparing to call a review of its £5 million media planning and buying business after parting ways with the incumbent, MediaCom.
The account, which includes the Goodfella’s pizza and Fox’s biscuit brands, has been handled by MediaCom since 2009.
Before that, the business was held by the Publicis Groupe-owned Equinox.
The review process follows a rumoured dispute over remuneration. MediaCom is believed to have resigned the business, but declined to comment.
2 Sisters manufactures meat products, ready-made meals and frozen foods for retailers such as Marks & Spencer, as well as under its own brands.
The company took on Goodfella’s and Fox’s, among other brands, when it acquired Northern Foods three years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show