2 Sisters Food Group calls media review
2 Sisters Food Group is preparing to call a review of its £5 million media planning and buying business after parting ways with the incumbent, MediaCom.
The account, which includes the Goodfella’s pizza and Fox’s biscuit brands, has been handled by MediaCom since 2009.
Before that, the business was held by the Publicis Groupe-owned Equinox.
The review process follows a rumoured dispute over remuneration. MediaCom is believed to have resigned the business, but declined to comment.
2 Sisters manufactures meat products, ready-made meals and frozen foods for retailers such as Marks & Spencer, as well as under its own brands.
The company took on Goodfella’s and Fox’s, among other brands, when it acquired Northern Foods three years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media