2 Sisters Food Group calls media review
2 Sisters Food Group is preparing to call a review of its £5 million media planning and buying business after parting ways with the incumbent, MediaCom.
The account, which includes the Goodfella’s pizza and Fox’s biscuit brands, has been handled by MediaCom since 2009.
Before that, the business was held by the Publicis Groupe-owned Equinox.
The review process follows a rumoured dispute over remuneration. MediaCom is believed to have resigned the business, but declined to comment.
2 Sisters manufactures meat products, ready-made meals and frozen foods for retailers such as Marks & Spencer, as well as under its own brands.
The company took on Goodfella’s and Fox’s, among other brands, when it acquired Northern Foods three years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Officer University of Leicester £26,274 - £30,434 , Leicester, Leicestershire
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: This is a 3 week freelance gig that will turn perm, London
- Category Manager - Waitrose Veritas Partnership Ltd £40000 - £50000 Per Annum + car + bonus + benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure