2 Sisters Food Group calls media review
2 Sisters Food Group is preparing to call a review of its £5 million media planning and buying business after parting ways with the incumbent, MediaCom.
The account, which includes the Goodfella’s pizza and Fox’s biscuit brands, has been handled by MediaCom since 2009.
Before that, the business was held by the Publicis Groupe-owned Equinox.
The review process follows a rumoured dispute over remuneration. MediaCom is believed to have resigned the business, but declined to comment.
2 Sisters manufactures meat products, ready-made meals and frozen foods for retailers such as Marks & Spencer, as well as under its own brands.
The company took on Goodfella’s and Fox’s, among other brands, when it acquired Northern Foods three years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers