2 Sisters Food Group calls media review
2 Sisters Food Group is preparing to call a review of its £5 million media planning and buying business after parting ways with the incumbent, MediaCom.
The account, which includes the Goodfella’s pizza and Fox’s biscuit brands, has been handled by MediaCom since 2009.
Before that, the business was held by the Publicis Groupe-owned Equinox.
The review process follows a rumoured dispute over remuneration. MediaCom is believed to have resigned the business, but declined to comment.
2 Sisters manufactures meat products, ready-made meals and frozen foods for retailers such as Marks & Spencer, as well as under its own brands.
The company took on Goodfella’s and Fox’s, among other brands, when it acquired Northern Foods three years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake