2 Sisters Food Group calls media review
2 Sisters Food Group is preparing to call a review of its £5 million media planning and buying business after parting ways with the incumbent, MediaCom.
The account, which includes the Goodfella’s pizza and Fox’s biscuit brands, has been handled by MediaCom since 2009.
Before that, the business was held by the Publicis Groupe-owned Equinox.
The review process follows a rumoured dispute over remuneration. MediaCom is believed to have resigned the business, but declined to comment.
2 Sisters manufactures meat products, ready-made meals and frozen foods for retailers such as Marks & Spencer, as well as under its own brands.
The company took on Goodfella’s and Fox’s, among other brands, when it acquired Northern Foods three years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager -HUGH market leading publisher client Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive, FinTech, London, £35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, West End
- Qualitative Specialist Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Illustrator / Designer Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media