Atomic lands Cancer Research legacy brief
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 April 2014 06:30AM
Atomic London has been hired by Cancer Research UK to lead the charity's legacy marketing and direct giving campaigns.
The shop won the business after a four-way competitive pitch and will work alongside CRUK’s other roster agencies, Mother and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Atomic will now create work to increase the number of people who leave the charity a gift in their will.
Nick Georgiadis, the head of marketing for legacy and direct giving at CRUK, said it was a "big decision to appoint a creative agency" to the account "as opposed to a direct marketing agency".
Jon Goulding, a partner at Atomic, said: "With direct giving and legacy marketing responsible for over two-thirds of all CRUK’s income, we’ve got a big responsibility to deliver."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers