Agencies line up for beer promotion task
By Jamews Swift, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 April 2014 06:45AM
Global Brewers Initiative, the consortium of alcohol manufacturers seeking to boost beer sales, is looking for an agency to handle its UK advertising account.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R created Global Brewers Initiative’s launch ad, "let there be beer", in 2013. The agency is repitching against McCann Birmingham, Now and SapientNitro.
The Advertising Standards Authority censured "let there be beer" in December 2013 after a complaint from the Youth Alcohol Advertising Council. One week earlier, a content-led TV campaign that starred Tim Lovejoy and was brokered by Mindshare escaped a ban after complaints that it could be mistaken for programming.
Global Brewers Initiative did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Broadcast Account Manager - TV, VOD, Radio & Cinema Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum + car + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands