Agencies line up for beer promotion task
By Jamews Swift, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 April 2014 06:45AM
Global Brewers Initiative, the consortium of alcohol manufacturers seeking to boost beer sales, is looking for an agency to handle its UK advertising account.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R created Global Brewers Initiative’s launch ad, "let there be beer", in 2013. The agency is repitching against McCann Birmingham, Now and SapientNitro.
The Advertising Standards Authority censured "let there be beer" in December 2013 after a complaint from the Youth Alcohol Advertising Council. One week earlier, a content-led TV campaign that starred Tim Lovejoy and was brokered by Mindshare escaped a ban after complaints that it could be mistaken for programming.
Global Brewers Initiative did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/SAM, Berlin/London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London Arena
- Cinema 4D Visualiser Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Executive Cadogan Search & Selection 25K + benefits, London (Greater)