Samsung calls global advertising and media review
Samsung has put its global advertising and media accounts up for review.
The Korean electronics company has notified agencies on its roster of its decision.
The global ad account is split between Cheil, CHI & Partners and Leo Burnett.
CHI & Partners was responsible for creating last year’s global "charge" spot for Samsung’s range of smart televisions. The ad featured American footballers, Roman centurions and other characters charging across a beach towards a man sitting in an armchair, who halts the action with his hand.
Starcom has handled the global media planning and buying account since 2007, when it won the business from Mindshare.
No-one from Samsung had replied to requests for comment at the time of going to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester
- Senior Conceptual Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire