Samsung calls global advertising and media review
Samsung has put its global advertising and media accounts up for review.
The Korean electronics company has notified agencies on its roster of its decision.
The global ad account is split between Cheil, CHI & Partners and Leo Burnett.
CHI & Partners was responsible for creating last year’s global "charge" spot for Samsung’s range of smart televisions. The ad featured American footballers, Roman centurions and other characters charging across a beach towards a man sitting in an armchair, who halts the action with his hand.
Starcom has handled the global media planning and buying account since 2007, when it won the business from Mindshare.
No-one from Samsung had replied to requests for comment at the time of going to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency - Central London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000-£38000, Central London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London