VCCP opens shop for luxury brands
VCCP has launched an Anglo-French agency with offices close to St Pancras International and Paris Nord stations that will service luxury and premium brands.
The shop, VCCP Saint Pancras, opened this week. Its founding client is Courvoisier, which previously worked with VCCP London.
Florence Bellisson, who was a creative director at BETC Paris, has joined VCCP Saint Pancras as its executive creative director. Charlotte David, who relocates from VCCP Berlin, where she was the managing director, will be the managing partner. VCCP London’s strategy partner, Zoe Hamilton, becomes the planning partner.
Bellisson, David and Hamilton will have a profit share in the business, which is wholly owned by VCCP Partnership.
Adrian Coleman, the group chief executive at VCCP, said: "We’ve been looking at doing something in the luxury and premium sectors for a number of years but just never found the right people to do it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing & Campaigns Team Leader, Department for Work and Pensions Department for Work and Pensions Minimum salary: National: £46290 London: £50840. Maximum salary: National: £57280 London: £62140. , London (Greater)
- Communications Manager - Campaigns and Marketing Department for Work and Pensions Minimum £40,500 to maximum £50,490, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch