VCCP opens shop for luxury brands
VCCP has launched an Anglo-French agency with offices close to St Pancras International and Paris Nord stations that will service luxury and premium brands.
The shop, VCCP Saint Pancras, opened this week. Its founding client is Courvoisier, which previously worked with VCCP London.
Florence Bellisson, who was a creative director at BETC Paris, has joined VCCP Saint Pancras as its executive creative director. Charlotte David, who relocates from VCCP Berlin, where she was the managing director, will be the managing partner. VCCP London’s strategy partner, Zoe Hamilton, becomes the planning partner.
Bellisson, David and Hamilton will have a profit share in the business, which is wholly owned by VCCP Partnership.
Adrian Coleman, the group chief executive at VCCP, said: "We’ve been looking at doing something in the luxury and premium sectors for a number of years but just never found the right people to do it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London