Former GMG creatives launch radio agency Tadah!
Former creative and commercial executives from GMG Radio have opened a radio agency called Tadah!
Dave Gilbank, previously the head of creative at Real Radio, and Paul Renhard, the former GMG Radio group head of creative, have joined with Karl Svenson, previously the GMG Radio group production head, and the former Smooth Radio sales executive Rebecca Bonell, to form the agency.
Tadah! is based in the North West and Yorkshire, and will, the founders claim, fill a void in UK commercial radio. The agency will offer copywriting and production services, and will work with agencies and radio groups.
Gilbank said: "We intend to fill the gap that the large national radio stations left when they centralised their copywriting and production services. Our experience is that they [radio groups] want really good ads made quickly, and we’re about providing a personal service."
The agency does not have any founding clients, but is working closely with regional radio companies. In the past, the founders have produced work for brands including Next, Seat, BMW and Bargain Booze.
Global Radio bought GMG Radio in July 2012. The Competition Commission partially blocked the deal, and some of the stations were sold in January this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood