Ben Da Costa, Jam
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 10:43AM
Ben da Costa 29 lead creative, Jam
Da Costa was Jam’s 15th employee and its first creative. He found his way to the agency after an eclectic start to working life. Da Costa had planned to become a cameraman and one of his first jobs was cable-running on the third series of Big Brother. By fluke, da Costa was almost immediately shoved behind a camera and he soon found himself filming Jade Goody in the bath.
His career took another path after that. Da Costa became more interested in digital tech and went on to manage Razorlight’s digital comms (for all their faults, the band were one of the first to use Twitter). He then set up a digital management company and created an online music fanzine. In short, da Costa is a doer and has brought his creative restlessness to Jam, where he has recently worked on campaigns such as Xbox’s "play like a legend" and "no joke" for Tesco Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM Consultant Ninesharp Ã‚£200 - Ã‚£220 per day, Bath
- Freelance Middleweight Creative Team Purple Consultancy Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£320 per day, London
- Account Director Guru Careers £45 - 55k, Based in London (E1)
- Senior Partnerships Manager Fill Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£230 - Ã‚£250 per day, London