Ben Da Costa, Jam
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 10:43AM
Ben da Costa 29 lead creative, Jam
Da Costa was Jam’s 15th employee and its first creative. He found his way to the agency after an eclectic start to working life. Da Costa had planned to become a cameraman and one of his first jobs was cable-running on the third series of Big Brother. By fluke, da Costa was almost immediately shoved behind a camera and he soon found himself filming Jade Goody in the bath.
His career took another path after that. Da Costa became more interested in digital tech and went on to manage Razorlight’s digital comms (for all their faults, the band were one of the first to use Twitter). He then set up a digital management company and created an online music fanzine. In short, da Costa is a doer and has brought his creative restlessness to Jam, where he has recently worked on campaigns such as Xbox’s "play like a legend" and "no joke" for Tesco Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey