Joshua Ogden, AKQA
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:09AM
Josh Ogden 23 creative, AKQA
Even in an industry that fetishises youth, you might think someone aged 23 is verging on too young to be a face to watch. But Ogden has had an auspicious start to his short career, to say the least. After studying visual communication in Bournemouth, Ogden entered D&AD’s 2013 Student Awards and won a yellow Pencil for digital design. He was also named its Student of the Year.
One of the D&AD judges, Ian Wharton, put Ogden in touch with AKQA’s founder Ajaz Ahmed, who recognised his potential and snapped up the youngster. Wharton clearly had an ulterior motive in recommending Ogden. Shortly after doing so, he joined AKQA himself as a creative director and took Ogden into his team.
"Josh is an incredible talent: relentlessly creative, professional, humble, young and enormously good-looking. So not at all irritating, then," AKQA’s chief creative officer, James Hilton, says.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Technical SEO Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Adam Recruitment £34000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media