Joshua Ogden, AKQA
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:09AM
Josh Ogden 23 creative, AKQA
Even in an industry that fetishises youth, you might think someone aged 23 is verging on too young to be a face to watch. But Ogden has had an auspicious start to his short career, to say the least. After studying visual communication in Bournemouth, Ogden entered D&AD’s 2013 Student Awards and won a yellow Pencil for digital design. He was also named its Student of the Year.
One of the D&AD judges, Ian Wharton, put Ogden in touch with AKQA’s founder Ajaz Ahmed, who recognised his potential and snapped up the youngster. Wharton clearly had an ulterior motive in recommending Ogden. Shortly after doing so, he joined AKQA himself as a creative director and took Ogden into his team.
"Josh is an incredible talent: relentlessly creative, professional, humble, young and enormously good-looking. So not at all irritating, then," AKQA’s chief creative officer, James Hilton, says.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- EMEA Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment negotiable, Northamptonshire
- Social Strategist Source £38000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + dependent on experience, Northamptonshire
- Uncapped commission - OOH Ultimate Asset £23000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, Camden, London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film