Joshua Ogden, AKQA
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:09AM
Josh Ogden 23 creative, AKQA
Even in an industry that fetishises youth, you might think someone aged 23 is verging on too young to be a face to watch. But Ogden has had an auspicious start to his short career, to say the least. After studying visual communication in Bournemouth, Ogden entered D&AD’s 2013 Student Awards and won a yellow Pencil for digital design. He was also named its Student of the Year.
One of the D&AD judges, Ian Wharton, put Ogden in touch with AKQA’s founder Ajaz Ahmed, who recognised his potential and snapped up the youngster. Wharton clearly had an ulterior motive in recommending Ogden. Shortly after doing so, he joined AKQA himself as a creative director and took Ogden into his team.
"Josh is an incredible talent: relentlessly creative, professional, humble, young and enormously good-looking. So not at all irritating, then," AKQA’s chief creative officer, James Hilton, says.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Junior-Midweight Designers Major Players £20000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Operations Director Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, South West London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad