Matt Lambert, Lida
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:10AM
Matt Lambert 28 new-business director, Lida
After starting his career at Engine and then spending three years at MRM Meteorite, Lambert joined M&C Saatchi’s digital and direct agency Lida in March 2013. As the new-business director, Lambert is responsible for running the agency’s pitches as well as ensuring there is a healthy pipeline of new prospects. He says he loves new business as it gives him a "socially acceptable" outlet for his natural competitiveness.
Lambert was instrumental in the agency converting some of the most high-profile direct and CRM pitches of the year, including Comparethemarket.com and Land Rover. The shop’s new-business record was central to Campaign naming Lida its Customer Engagement Agency of the Year.
In recognition of his achievements at Lida, Lambert was promoted to the board, which he describes as his "most significant achievement" given that he is only 28. Victoria Fox, the agency’s chief executive, says Lambert has "talent and skills that compare to individuals with double his experience".
"He has the perfect blend of strategy and energy and is going to have a long and successful career in the industry," Fox adds.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake