Michael Hines, Adam & Eve/DDB
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:14AM
Michael Hines 29 planner, Adam & Eve/DDB
Hines arrived at Adam & Eve/DDB in 2013 with a clutch of awards already under his arms, including an Account Planning Group gong for his work on Dove when at Ogilvy & Mather. A&E/DDB immediately entrusted him with planning duties for some of its bigger accounts, including Volkswagen.
Advertising wasn’t a calling for Hines, who also considered careers in law, teaching and journalism. However, his star has risen since starting out on a graduate placement at O&M and he has been noticed by his bosses as well as juries.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "Michael is everything you would want from a top-tier modern strategist – exciting, entrepreneurial, smart and deeply plugged into culture. His secret weapon, though, is his easygoing style, which makes brave leaps seem entirely common sense – something that means he has a natural knack for pushing brands into interesting spaces."
Hines is a writer outside of work and his debut novel is currently under submission to publishers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Digital Associate Director Aspire £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Executive - Middlesex - Perm Ninesharp £30000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits, Brentford
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push