Michael Hines, Adam & Eve/DDB
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:14AM
Michael Hines 29 planner, Adam & Eve/DDB
Hines arrived at Adam & Eve/DDB in 2013 with a clutch of awards already under his arms, including an Account Planning Group gong for his work on Dove when at Ogilvy & Mather. A&E/DDB immediately entrusted him with planning duties for some of its bigger accounts, including Volkswagen.
Advertising wasn’t a calling for Hines, who also considered careers in law, teaching and journalism. However, his star has risen since starting out on a graduate placement at O&M and he has been noticed by his bosses as well as juries.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "Michael is everything you would want from a top-tier modern strategist – exciting, entrepreneurial, smart and deeply plugged into culture. His secret weapon, though, is his easygoing style, which makes brave leaps seem entirely common sense – something that means he has a natural knack for pushing brands into interesting spaces."
Hines is a writer outside of work and his debut novel is currently under submission to publishers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline