Wiktor Skoog, Grey London
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:15AM
Wiktor Skoog 30 planner, Grey London
Skoog, a Swedish national, was born into a family of advertisers and entrepreneurs. This spirit has rubbed off on him – he has launched a wok restaurant and a car dealership, and holds a patent for a gaming table. Skoog’s education is unusual too – he holds a machine technology degree from the Swedish Navy.
His interest in advertising was piqued when his brother, who was studying at Miami Ad School, asked for his opinion on some briefs he was working on. Although his father tried to warn him off joining the industry, Skoog says he found that aspects of entrepreneurship and planning, and the mindsets required to succeed in them, were similar.
Leo Rayman, the head of planning at Grey London, says: "Despite his Scandi-barbarian appearance, I fucking love Wiktor. I call him our ‘Disturbance’ because his unconventional perspectives often radically shift our thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- A manifesto for media planning