Wiktor Skoog, Grey London
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:15AM
Wiktor Skoog 30 planner, Grey London
Skoog, a Swedish national, was born into a family of advertisers and entrepreneurs. This spirit has rubbed off on him – he has launched a wok restaurant and a car dealership, and holds a patent for a gaming table. Skoog’s education is unusual too – he holds a machine technology degree from the Swedish Navy.
His interest in advertising was piqued when his brother, who was studying at Miami Ad School, asked for his opinion on some briefs he was working on. Although his father tried to warn him off joining the industry, Skoog says he found that aspects of entrepreneurship and planning, and the mindsets required to succeed in them, were similar.
Leo Rayman, the head of planning at Grey London, says: "Despite his Scandi-barbarian appearance, I fucking love Wiktor. I call him our ‘Disturbance’ because his unconventional perspectives often radically shift our thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief