Wiktor Skoog, Grey London
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:15AM
Wiktor Skoog 30 planner, Grey London
Skoog, a Swedish national, was born into a family of advertisers and entrepreneurs. This spirit has rubbed off on him – he has launched a wok restaurant and a car dealership, and holds a patent for a gaming table. Skoog’s education is unusual too – he holds a machine technology degree from the Swedish Navy.
His interest in advertising was piqued when his brother, who was studying at Miami Ad School, asked for his opinion on some briefs he was working on. Although his father tried to warn him off joining the industry, Skoog says he found that aspects of entrepreneurship and planning, and the mindsets required to succeed in them, were similar.
Leo Rayman, the head of planning at Grey London, says: "Despite his Scandi-barbarian appearance, I fucking love Wiktor. I call him our ‘Disturbance’ because his unconventional perspectives often radically shift our thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- Marketing Executive Online Resourcing Up to £28,000, Euston, London
- Corporate Affairs Manager Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Global Content Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full Service Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25,000 to £30,000, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list