Malin Hanas, Razorfish
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:39AM
Malin Hanås 29 creative director, Razorfish
Hanås has squeezed a lot into her short career. She has worked at StrawberryFrog, JWT, Blast Radius and Kong, and even found time to start her own agency, Double Denim. Hanås reckons she could do all this because she didn’t go to a traditional university. She studied at Hyper Island in Sweden, initially harbouring ambitions of being a designer. But an internship at StrawberryFrog put her on the advertising path, before her focus switched to digital.
She takes the attitude that "you can’t force consumerism on people any more. Advertising should be about creating products and services, and solving problems."
In 2012, Hanås joined Razorfish, where her husband, Sean Chambers, was the executive creative director, and has spent most of her time developing All Things Hair – a YouTube platform for Unilever that is being tipped for big things. Chris Mellish, Razorfish’s chief executive, describes Hanås as "a fearless innovator and entrepreneur".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- Marketing Manager Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief