Malin Hanas, Razorfish
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:39AM
Malin Hanås 29 creative director, Razorfish
Hanås has squeezed a lot into her short career. She has worked at StrawberryFrog, JWT, Blast Radius and Kong, and even found time to start her own agency, Double Denim. Hanås reckons she could do all this because she didn’t go to a traditional university. She studied at Hyper Island in Sweden, initially harbouring ambitions of being a designer. But an internship at StrawberryFrog put her on the advertising path, before her focus switched to digital.
She takes the attitude that "you can’t force consumerism on people any more. Advertising should be about creating products and services, and solving problems."
In 2012, Hanås joined Razorfish, where her husband, Sean Chambers, was the executive creative director, and has spent most of her time developing All Things Hair – a YouTube platform for Unilever that is being tipped for big things. Chris Mellish, Razorfish’s chief executive, describes Hanås as "a fearless innovator and entrepreneur".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director fishtank £38000 - £42000 per annum, Cheltenham
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - Top Digital Agency, 2 brands - FMCG & Beauty brand MODA consult £26k - £38k dependent on the candidate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Illustrated London News Ltd. Depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad