Tessie Gaertner, Tom Hall, Crispin Porter & Bogusky
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:40AM
Tessie Gaertner 24 Tom Hall 25 creatives, Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Crispin Porter & Bogusky London is an attractive agency for young creatives, and Gaertner and Hall seem to have thrown themselves into its mischief-making culture.
The pair met at West Herts College and, after a placement at Wieden & Kennedy, joined CP&B. That was 18 months ago. In their short time there, Gaertner and Hall have made posters suggesting the Chelsea striker Fernando Torres should flip burgers and got Arsenal players to respond to mean Tweets about themselves – both for Paddy Power. They have also filmed a group of basketball players making a pool-side dunk for Turkish Airlines.
CP&B’s joint executive creative director Matt Gooden says: "They really get our philosophy to disrupt culture and to produce the most outrageously successful and talked-about work.
"I love putting teams forward for ‘faces to watch’ – they deserve to be recognised for their talent and hard work – but can the creative directors out there stop bloody nicking them!?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy