Tessie Gaertner, Tom Hall, Crispin Porter & Bogusky
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:40AM
Tessie Gaertner 24 Tom Hall 25 creatives, Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Crispin Porter & Bogusky London is an attractive agency for young creatives, and Gaertner and Hall seem to have thrown themselves into its mischief-making culture.
The pair met at West Herts College and, after a placement at Wieden & Kennedy, joined CP&B. That was 18 months ago. In their short time there, Gaertner and Hall have made posters suggesting the Chelsea striker Fernando Torres should flip burgers and got Arsenal players to respond to mean Tweets about themselves – both for Paddy Power. They have also filmed a group of basketball players making a pool-side dunk for Turkish Airlines.
CP&B’s joint executive creative director Matt Gooden says: "They really get our philosophy to disrupt culture and to produce the most outrageously successful and talked-about work.
"I love putting teams forward for ‘faces to watch’ – they deserve to be recognised for their talent and hard work – but can the creative directors out there stop bloody nicking them!?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager Stopgap £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager Stopgap £180 - £200 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)