Tessie Gaertner, Tom Hall, Crispin Porter & Bogusky
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:40AM
Tessie Gaertner 24 Tom Hall 25 creatives, Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Crispin Porter & Bogusky London is an attractive agency for young creatives, and Gaertner and Hall seem to have thrown themselves into its mischief-making culture.
The pair met at West Herts College and, after a placement at Wieden & Kennedy, joined CP&B. That was 18 months ago. In their short time there, Gaertner and Hall have made posters suggesting the Chelsea striker Fernando Torres should flip burgers and got Arsenal players to respond to mean Tweets about themselves – both for Paddy Power. They have also filmed a group of basketball players making a pool-side dunk for Turkish Airlines.
CP&B’s joint executive creative director Matt Gooden says: "They really get our philosophy to disrupt culture and to produce the most outrageously successful and talked-about work.
"I love putting teams forward for ‘faces to watch’ – they deserve to be recognised for their talent and hard work – but can the creative directors out there stop bloody nicking them!?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director (Press) Dot-Gap £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3