Tessie Gaertner, Tom Hall, Crispin Porter & Bogusky
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:40AM
Tessie Gaertner 24 Tom Hall 25 creatives, Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Crispin Porter & Bogusky London is an attractive agency for young creatives, and Gaertner and Hall seem to have thrown themselves into its mischief-making culture.
The pair met at West Herts College and, after a placement at Wieden & Kennedy, joined CP&B. That was 18 months ago. In their short time there, Gaertner and Hall have made posters suggesting the Chelsea striker Fernando Torres should flip burgers and got Arsenal players to respond to mean Tweets about themselves – both for Paddy Power. They have also filmed a group of basketball players making a pool-side dunk for Turkish Airlines.
CP&B’s joint executive creative director Matt Gooden says: "They really get our philosophy to disrupt culture and to produce the most outrageously successful and talked-about work.
"I love putting teams forward for ‘faces to watch’ – they deserve to be recognised for their talent and hard work – but can the creative directors out there stop bloody nicking them!?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Business Manager Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Process Manager Stopgap £42000 per annum + Benefits, Surrey
- Sales Manager - major ad tech platform - London Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + + 50%, London
- Digital Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, Windsor
- Client Services Manager - leading ad tech platform Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + + comm, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts