AKQA launches in Brazil with 'Real Beauty Sketches' creatives
AKQA, the WPP digital agency, has launched a Brazil office led by Hugo Veiga and Diego Machado, the creatives behind last year's 'Dove Real Beauty Sketches' at Ogilvy São Paulo.
As creative directors, Veiga and Machado will lead the São Paulo office of AKQA, which will employ around 60 people.
Last year, Veiga and Machado picked up a record 23 Lions at Cannes across five different projects. 'Dove Real Beauty Sketches' was the first South American work to win a Titanium Grand Prix and is the most-watched branded film on YouTube.
Ajaz Ahmed, the chief executive of AKQA, said: "Hugo and Diego are two of the world’s brightest creative talents. Representing the best of the next generation, we are honoured to welcome them to AKQA and are tremendously excited about creating the future together.
"Hugo and Diego have a brilliant body of work that is admired and respected worldwide. AKQA São Paulo now provides the canvas to take their vision for the work they want to create to the next level."
AKQA is the latest network to expand to Brazil. Both Havas’ BETC and Crispin Porter & Bogusky launched their first offices in the country in February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- International Media Ad Marketing Manager Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £27,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Events Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Ashby-De-La-Zouch