The Martin Agency plots London launch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
The Martin Agency is the latest US hotshop to unveil ambitious plans to establish a foothold in London.
The agency, which has been operating in the US since 1965, is scouting for a team to lead a UK office.
Initial interviews have taken place for an award-winning executive creative director and a managing director. The agency hopes to have ten to 15 people in the London office by the end of summer, with revenues of £5-10 million in its first year.
The Martin Agency, which created the award-winning "clouds over Cuba" for the John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, already handles the UK-based Manpower and Education First accounts. It is poised to land an unnamed international client, which has provided the impetus for a UK launch.
Matt Williams, the chief executive of the US agency, said London has been "a goal for us for some time".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers