The Martin Agency plots London launch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
The Martin Agency is the latest US hotshop to unveil ambitious plans to establish a foothold in London.
The agency, which has been operating in the US since 1965, is scouting for a team to lead a UK office.
Initial interviews have taken place for an award-winning executive creative director and a managing director. The agency hopes to have ten to 15 people in the London office by the end of summer, with revenues of £5-10 million in its first year.
The Martin Agency, which created the award-winning "clouds over Cuba" for the John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, already handles the UK-based Manpower and Education First accounts. It is poised to land an unnamed international client, which has provided the impetus for a UK launch.
Matt Williams, the chief executive of the US agency, said London has been "a goal for us for some time".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure