The Martin Agency plots London launch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
The Martin Agency is the latest US hotshop to unveil ambitious plans to establish a foothold in London.
The agency, which has been operating in the US since 1965, is scouting for a team to lead a UK office.
Initial interviews have taken place for an award-winning executive creative director and a managing director. The agency hopes to have ten to 15 people in the London office by the end of summer, with revenues of £5-10 million in its first year.
The Martin Agency, which created the award-winning "clouds over Cuba" for the John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, already handles the UK-based Manpower and Education First accounts. It is poised to land an unnamed international client, which has provided the impetus for a UK launch.
Matt Williams, the chief executive of the US agency, said London has been "a goal for us for some time".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive The Great & The Good £23000 - £25000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Windsor
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media