The Martin Agency plots London launch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
The Martin Agency is the latest US hotshop to unveil ambitious plans to establish a foothold in London.
The agency, which has been operating in the US since 1965, is scouting for a team to lead a UK office.
Initial interviews have taken place for an award-winning executive creative director and a managing director. The agency hopes to have ten to 15 people in the London office by the end of summer, with revenues of £5-10 million in its first year.
The Martin Agency, which created the award-winning "clouds over Cuba" for the John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, already handles the UK-based Manpower and Education First accounts. It is poised to land an unnamed international client, which has provided the impetus for a UK launch.
Matt Williams, the chief executive of the US agency, said London has been "a goal for us for some time".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Customer Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB up to £30k + car, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London