The Martin Agency plots London launch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
The Martin Agency is the latest US hotshop to unveil ambitious plans to establish a foothold in London.
The agency, which has been operating in the US since 1965, is scouting for a team to lead a UK office.
Initial interviews have taken place for an award-winning executive creative director and a managing director. The agency hopes to have ten to 15 people in the London office by the end of summer, with revenues of £5-10 million in its first year.
The Martin Agency, which created the award-winning "clouds over Cuba" for the John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, already handles the UK-based Manpower and Education First accounts. It is poised to land an unnamed international client, which has provided the impetus for a UK launch.
Matt Williams, the chief executive of the US agency, said London has been "a goal for us for some time".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope