M&C Saatchi launches Lida in Australia
M&C Saatchi is to launch Lida, its digital and direct agency, in Australia.
Christine Gardner, a managing partner at M&C Saatchi Sydney, will run the agency when it opens later this month alongside Al Mackie, a creative director at Lida in the UK. They will retain their current job titles at Lida Australia.
M&C Saatchi Sydney’s digital, data and direct business, Mark, will be folded into Lida Australia. All current Mark staff will be employed by the new business.
Jaimes Leggett, the chief executive M&C Saatchi, Australia, said: "The launch of Lida will be a seminal moment for our group, our clients and indeed the industry in Australia.
"In recent months a number of M&C Saatchi Australia’s clients have engaged Lida’s services and the increasing demand made it a logical decision to have direct representation in Australia.
"Lida will bring world-class customer engagement capabilities, specifically in the areas of data, CRM and loyalty, to this market."
Lisa Thomas, the UK chief executive of M&C Saatchi Group, founded Lida in 2000. Its main UK clients include Boots, O2, Comparethemarket.com, Virgin Holidays, IKEA and Land Rover.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline