W&K, O&M and Publicis win Creative Effectiveness Lions
By Ian Griggs, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 June 2014 08:30PM
Three UK agencies have won Lions at this evening's Creative Effectiveness ceremony at Cannes Lions.
Wieden & Kennedy was honoured for its work for Arla Foods, "weave your magic: how Lurpak found its global voice".
Ogilvy & Mather claimed its prize for the Expedia campaign "travel yourself interesting".
The third winner, Publicis London, picked up a gong for its "don’t raise money, make money" activity for the youth homelessness charity Depaul UK.
The UK was joint top of the Creative Effectiveness league table alongside Australia, which also claimed three Lions. The only other award went to Ogilvy Brasil, for its "real beauty sketches" work for Dove.
Creative Effectiveness Lions are equivalent to golds in other categories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham