W&K, O&M and Publicis win Creative Effectiveness Lions
By Ian Griggs, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 June 2014 08:30PM
Three UK agencies have won Lions at this evening's Creative Effectiveness ceremony at Cannes Lions.
Wieden & Kennedy was honoured for its work for Arla Foods, "weave your magic: how Lurpak found its global voice".
Ogilvy & Mather claimed its prize for the Expedia campaign "travel yourself interesting".
The third winner, Publicis London, picked up a gong for its "don’t raise money, make money" activity for the youth homelessness charity Depaul UK.
The UK was joint top of the Creative Effectiveness league table alongside Australia, which also claimed three Lions. The only other award went to Ogilvy Brasil, for its "real beauty sketches" work for Dove.
Creative Effectiveness Lions are equivalent to golds in other categories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned