W&K, O&M and Publicis win Creative Effectiveness Lions
By Ian Griggs, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 June 2014 08:30PM
Three UK agencies have won Lions at this evening's Creative Effectiveness ceremony at Cannes Lions.
Wieden & Kennedy was honoured for its work for Arla Foods, "weave your magic: how Lurpak found its global voice".
Ogilvy & Mather claimed its prize for the Expedia campaign "travel yourself interesting".
The third winner, Publicis London, picked up a gong for its "don’t raise money, make money" activity for the youth homelessness charity Depaul UK.
The UK was joint top of the Creative Effectiveness league table alongside Australia, which also claimed three Lions. The only other award went to Ogilvy Brasil, for its "real beauty sketches" work for Dove.
Creative Effectiveness Lions are equivalent to golds in other categories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account