Quiet Storm wins Olympic Village ad account
Quiet Storm has won the advertising account for Get Living London, the company managing the property known as Athletes' Village during the 2012 London Olympics, after a competitive pitch.
The independent agency beat one other shop – the incumbent, whom Get Living London declined to name – to win the pitch.
Get Living London has tasked Quiet Storm with launching a press, outdoor and digital campaign later in the summer to attract more residents to the development.
Lynda Catt, the marketing director at Get Living London, said: "We were very impressed by Quiet Storm’s approach, they challenged our thinking and presented ideas which would represent a significant step change for our brand."
Adgenda Media is the media agency for Get Living London.
Earlier this month, Quiet Storm won business from Metcalfe’s Food Company, and will create a TV campaign for its Skinny Topcorn range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show