Quiet Storm wins Olympic Village ad account
Quiet Storm has won the advertising account for Get Living London, the company managing the property known as Athletes' Village during the 2012 London Olympics, after a competitive pitch.
The independent agency beat one other shop – the incumbent, whom Get Living London declined to name – to win the pitch.
Get Living London has tasked Quiet Storm with launching a press, outdoor and digital campaign later in the summer to attract more residents to the development.
Lynda Catt, the marketing director at Get Living London, said: "We were very impressed by Quiet Storm’s approach, they challenged our thinking and presented ideas which would represent a significant step change for our brand."
Adgenda Media is the media agency for Get Living London.
Earlier this month, Quiet Storm won business from Metcalfe’s Food Company, and will create a TV campaign for its Skinny Topcorn range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media