Quiet Storm wins Olympic Village ad account
Quiet Storm has won the advertising account for Get Living London, the company managing the property known as Athletes' Village during the 2012 London Olympics, after a competitive pitch.
The independent agency beat one other shop – the incumbent, whom Get Living London declined to name – to win the pitch.
Get Living London has tasked Quiet Storm with launching a press, outdoor and digital campaign later in the summer to attract more residents to the development.
Lynda Catt, the marketing director at Get Living London, said: "We were very impressed by Quiet Storm’s approach, they challenged our thinking and presented ideas which would represent a significant step change for our brand."
Adgenda Media is the media agency for Get Living London.
Earlier this month, Quiet Storm won business from Metcalfe’s Food Company, and will create a TV campaign for its Skinny Topcorn range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Executive Purple Consultancy £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst Spotlight Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum + BENS, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Media Manager - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Manchester
- Senior Account Director - B2B Gabriele Skelton £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith