Quiet Storm wins Olympic Village ad account
Quiet Storm has won the advertising account for Get Living London, the company managing the property known as Athletes' Village during the 2012 London Olympics, after a competitive pitch.
The independent agency beat one other shop – the incumbent, whom Get Living London declined to name – to win the pitch.
Get Living London has tasked Quiet Storm with launching a press, outdoor and digital campaign later in the summer to attract more residents to the development.
Lynda Catt, the marketing director at Get Living London, said: "We were very impressed by Quiet Storm’s approach, they challenged our thinking and presented ideas which would represent a significant step change for our brand."
Adgenda Media is the media agency for Get Living London.
Earlier this month, Quiet Storm won business from Metcalfe’s Food Company, and will create a TV campaign for its Skinny Topcorn range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PPC MARKETING EXECUTIVE - Luxury fashion brand Success Digital negotiable, London
- Digital Designer -Leading Luxury Retailer -West London- 30-38k Creative Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review