Quiet Storm wins Olympic Village ad account
Quiet Storm has won the advertising account for Get Living London, the company managing the property known as Athletes' Village during the 2012 London Olympics, after a competitive pitch.
The independent agency beat one other shop – the incumbent, whom Get Living London declined to name – to win the pitch.
Get Living London has tasked Quiet Storm with launching a press, outdoor and digital campaign later in the summer to attract more residents to the development.
Lynda Catt, the marketing director at Get Living London, said: "We were very impressed by Quiet Storm’s approach, they challenged our thinking and presented ideas which would represent a significant step change for our brand."
Adgenda Media is the media agency for Get Living London.
Earlier this month, Quiet Storm won business from Metcalfe’s Food Company, and will create a TV campaign for its Skinny Topcorn range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne