Vranakis quits FCB to rejoin Carruthers as VCCP goes digital
By Jenny Watts,, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 01 August 2002 04:00PM
LONDON - Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest has lured Steve Vranakis back from Foote, Cone & Belding in San Francisco to spearhead the launch of VCCP Online.
Vranakis, who joins as a creative partner, returns after two years at FCB, where he was the senior vice-president interactive creative director, responsible for the creative output of the agency's interactive department.
Vranakis will run VCCP Online, which the agency is launching as part of its bid to be a full-service communications agency offering integrated campaigns to clients. It has launched VCCP Plus, a direct marketing and sales promotion arm, which recently won some Samsung brand and product consultancy work.
Vranakis' arrival on 5 August will see him reunited with Rooney Carruthers, with whom he had worked at FCB during Carruthers' time as the executive creative director.
Before FCB, Vranakis had been the interactive creative director of WCRS, where he headed WCRS e-brands.
Vranakis said: "San Francisco was very much a great learning experience. I am now really looking forward to being part of one of London's most exciting agencies and delivering some truly integrated work."
Adrian Coleman, a partner at VCCP, added: "In an ever more fragmented media world this is part of our commitment to create more cohesive and effective campaigns for our clients."
While at FCB, Vranakis produced integrated campaigns for accounts including Compaq, Levi Strauss, Coors Light and CNN.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Activation Manager Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + benefits , London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Advertising Manager - Successful eCommerce social brand Propel £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review