Vranakis quits FCB to rejoin Carruthers as VCCP goes digital
By Jenny Watts,, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 01 August 2002 04:00PM
LONDON - Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest has lured Steve Vranakis back from Foote, Cone & Belding in San Francisco to spearhead the launch of VCCP Online.
Vranakis, who joins as a creative partner, returns after two years at FCB, where he was the senior vice-president interactive creative director, responsible for the creative output of the agency's interactive department.
Vranakis will run VCCP Online, which the agency is launching as part of its bid to be a full-service communications agency offering integrated campaigns to clients. It has launched VCCP Plus, a direct marketing and sales promotion arm, which recently won some Samsung brand and product consultancy work.
Vranakis' arrival on 5 August will see him reunited with Rooney Carruthers, with whom he had worked at FCB during Carruthers' time as the executive creative director.
Before FCB, Vranakis had been the interactive creative director of WCRS, where he headed WCRS e-brands.
Vranakis said: "San Francisco was very much a great learning experience. I am now really looking forward to being part of one of London's most exciting agencies and delivering some truly integrated work."
Adrian Coleman, a partner at VCCP, added: "In an ever more fragmented media world this is part of our commitment to create more cohesive and effective campaigns for our clients."
While at FCB, Vranakis produced integrated campaigns for accounts including Compaq, Levi Strauss, Coors Light and CNN.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'