Vranakis quits FCB to rejoin Carruthers as VCCP goes digital
By Jenny Watts,, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 01 August 2002 04:00PM
LONDON - Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest has lured Steve Vranakis back from Foote, Cone & Belding in San Francisco to spearhead the launch of VCCP Online.
Vranakis, who joins as a creative partner, returns after two years at FCB, where he was the senior vice-president interactive creative director, responsible for the creative output of the agency's interactive department.
Vranakis will run VCCP Online, which the agency is launching as part of its bid to be a full-service communications agency offering integrated campaigns to clients. It has launched VCCP Plus, a direct marketing and sales promotion arm, which recently won some Samsung brand and product consultancy work.
Vranakis' arrival on 5 August will see him reunited with Rooney Carruthers, with whom he had worked at FCB during Carruthers' time as the executive creative director.
Before FCB, Vranakis had been the interactive creative director of WCRS, where he headed WCRS e-brands.
Vranakis said: "San Francisco was very much a great learning experience. I am now really looking forward to being part of one of London's most exciting agencies and delivering some truly integrated work."
Adrian Coleman, a partner at VCCP, added: "In an ever more fragmented media world this is part of our commitment to create more cohesive and effective campaigns for our clients."
While at FCB, Vranakis produced integrated campaigns for accounts including Compaq, Levi Strauss, Coors Light and CNN.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films