Vranakis quits FCB to rejoin Carruthers as VCCP goes digital
By Jenny Watts,, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 01 August 2002 04:00PM
LONDON - Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest has lured Steve Vranakis back from Foote, Cone & Belding in San Francisco to spearhead the launch of VCCP Online.
Vranakis, who joins as a creative partner, returns after two years at FCB, where he was the senior vice-president interactive creative director, responsible for the creative output of the agency's interactive department.
Vranakis will run VCCP Online, which the agency is launching as part of its bid to be a full-service communications agency offering integrated campaigns to clients. It has launched VCCP Plus, a direct marketing and sales promotion arm, which recently won some Samsung brand and product consultancy work.
Vranakis' arrival on 5 August will see him reunited with Rooney Carruthers, with whom he had worked at FCB during Carruthers' time as the executive creative director.
Before FCB, Vranakis had been the interactive creative director of WCRS, where he headed WCRS e-brands.
Vranakis said: "San Francisco was very much a great learning experience. I am now really looking forward to being part of one of London's most exciting agencies and delivering some truly integrated work."
Adrian Coleman, a partner at VCCP, added: "In an ever more fragmented media world this is part of our commitment to create more cohesive and effective campaigns for our clients."
While at FCB, Vranakis produced integrated campaigns for accounts including Compaq, Levi Strauss, Coors Light and CNN.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- SEO Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show